ODFL | Insurance

imported_Skywalker

TB Lurker
Credits
Seems there has been a change in the "Premiere Plan".Found out on the fedx board so I did some investigating.Yes indeed we will lose the premiere ..... but the one taking its place will be better than that one.OD will pass out literature in Nov regarding the changes but the folks that had that plan will be pleased with the new one.

they told us in the annual meeting is was being dropped and what would be left is traditional and co-pay,both of which are cheaper per week but will leave us paying more of the bill so depending on how often you visit the doctor etc...

Seems there has been a change in the "Premiere Plan".Found out on the fedx board so I did some investigating.Yes indeed we will lose the premiere ..... but the one taking its place will be better than that one.OD will pass out literature in Nov regarding the changes but the folks that had that plan will be pleased with the new one.

see Skywalker,

i wouldn't lie to you:smilie_132:
glad you got the skinny on it.
have a great weekend

I've noticed there aren't very many posts on here during the week. I hope that is a positive sign, meaning that all OD drivers are too busy out running their tails off to play on the internet. I start at OD next week or so, and I'm hoping for lots of work!

I've noticed there aren't very many posts on here during the week. I hope that is a positive sign, meaning that all OD drivers are too busy out running their tails off to play on the internet. I start at OD next week or so, and I'm hoping for lots of work!

i used to work for OD yea you'll work alot,
thats why I left I wanted less hours.