XPO | Insurance

I heard the same thing from my SCM... theyou have a meeting or maybe a conference call on Thursday then are to have All SCM on Monday to pass info on to us.

Made a call out to Portland for another issue, while on hold, the recording stated open enrollment will be 10/31 through 11/14. No other info given.

I heard the same thing from my SCM... theyou have a meeting or maybe a conference call on Thursday then are to have All SCM on Monday to pass info on to us.
My SCM told us last week that we are staying with same company as for details got nothing yet. I sure the rates will be going up since obozo care in my state is going up 38%

It'll go up just look at the rate increases all over the news. Don't think rumors are nessasry for that one.

yeah. They will go up. Certainly don't believe they will go down. A lot of guys still here are on their wife's insurance. Ours is crap.

yeah. They will go up. Certainly don't believe they will go down. A lot of guys still here are on their wife's insurance. Ours is crap.
Well wifes in surance would cost her alone one and half weeks pay. I bet our insurance wll atleast double for the same coverage we have now Cigna