XPO | Integrity,team work,trust and respect

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
Do you think that our outstanding leadership at xgo,cts and the board believe in this,And inspire this in us.If they are they are failing.Do you thing any part of our leadership leads by example?

lets see, they don't respect the people who make the money that they stick in their pockets (the drivers)
trust...sure, i trust em. 'bout as far as i can throw old fat beard.
respect... is "if you don't like it there's the door" a respectful answer to a legit issue??

The way the poll poses the question...I had to vote "YES".

They want us as drivers to adhere to all of the Con-Way principles: Safety, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence, plus the other ones you added: team work, trust and respect.

Do I believe they apply any of those principles?
Absolutely NOT!!

BackHerUp said:

They want us as drivers to adhere to all of the Con-Way principles: Safety, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence, plus the other ones you added: team work, trust and respect.

Absolutely NOT!!

Those sound like the same guiding priniciples of the old Excel program that CF had. Is Conway digging up old CF tricks?

Here's the logo CF used to put on their trucks

bd_40.jpg

BackHerUp said:

Absolutely NOT!!
yes I know I didn't put their on.I put what me and a lot of my fellow co-owner think what is Important to us.we know what there song and dance is.

The Five Fingerprints of Failure

I can't give you the link, but type the following in your search engine and do some reading.
"Brandt on Leadership and come on get happy". Look for his artcle on the five fingerprints of failure in companies.

Brandt claims all unhappy companies look alike sharing five fingerprints:

1) A belief that employees are dangerous and lazy. (we continue to punish, not reward. Condemnate instead of motivate)
2) A conviction that customers cannot be trusted. (confirm and content)
3) A focus on policies, not principles. (see number one)
4) An obsession with today, not tomorrow.
5) Leadership in all the wrong places.

So, which direction are we, the owners being lead? Are we focused on satifying customers or investors?

Merdock said:
So, which direction are we, the owners being lead? Are we focused on satifying customers or investors?
investors. when was the last time you heard "we need to do this to make our customers happy?" How many times do you see or hear confim, content, load factor, profit in a shift?

badlionsfan said:
investors. when was the last time you heard "we need to do this to make our customers happy?" How many times do you see or hear confim, content, load factor, profit in a shift?
thats because since Dave m . took over we(con-way) no longer care about the customers.all we (con-way) care about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.