XPO | integrity?

anonyimity

TB Lurker
Credits
If a number of people came to you and told you a similar or even exactly the same story , you would assume it to be true correct. But what if it weren't true. What if it was false, or doubtful no matter how convincing people could be. Would you try to find out, or would you carry on about your business?

If a number of people came to you and told you a similar or even exactly the same story , you would assume it to be true correct. But what if it weren't true. What if it was false, or doubtful no matter how convincing people could be. Would you try to find out, or would you carry on about your business?

Around here, whatever the senior driver decides is true. Is true. Regardless of how crazy wrong he/she is.

What does this have to do with integrity ? If you are told something. And are unaware of its truthfullness. Are you responsible for having heard a lie ?

Its a scenario post... think about it. If a group of people come together and maliciously target someone based on a fabricated story would you have the integrity to do something about it, or would you just stand by and do nothing. Just a thought

Its a scenario post... think about it. If a group of people come together and maliciously target someone based on a fabricated story would you have the integrity to do something about it, or would you just stand by and do nothing. Just a thought

I am at a big terminal. That stuff happens every day. The junior high politics run this place. The clicks are always fighting to show who the biggest on the block. Doing whatever they can to say so and so did this or that. Get you dragged into the office one way or another. And then you embarassed just to be there let alone trying to defend yourself against the ignorance.

When I first started I thought this was all a big deal. But if you get involved every single time. You risk becoming one of the bad guys. You don't want to get used to being in that office. It is best to stay out of it. Better for you and yours to keep your job than get fired for BS.

Just my opinion. But from my experience. There is zero integrity here. None. It starts with senior drivers. They poison the new guys. Trying to get them on one team or the other. Or trying to use them in their games. And then it makes its way all the way to the bottom man.

I have been attacked repeatedly myself. Wanna guess how many ever came to my aid ? Just a thought. LOL.

I still don't know that this has anything to do with integrity. But then you really aren't making a point. If you are gonna be this vague. You probably aren't going to get the answer you want.

Odds are you participated in attcking someone. And now feel guilty about it. And you wanna run your mouth on the internet to feel better about it. Just a thought. pfft

I am at a big terminal. That stuff happens every day. The junior high politics run this place. The clicks are always fighting to show who the biggest on the block. Doing whatever they can to say so and so did this or that. Get you dragged into the office one way or another. And then you embarassed just to be there let alone trying to defend yourself against the ignorance.

When I first started I thought this was all a big deal. But if you get involved every single time. You risk becoming one of the bad guys. You don't want to get used to being in that office. It is best to stay out of it. Better for you and yours to keep your job than get fired for BS.

Just my opinion. But from my experience. There is zero integrity here. None. It starts with senior drivers. They poison the new guys. Trying to get them on one team or the other. Or trying to use them in their games. And then it makes its way all the way to the bottom man.

I have been attacked repeatedly myself. Wanna guess how many ever came to my aid ? Just a thought. LOL.

I still don't know that this has anything to do with integrity. But then you really aren't making a point. If you are gonna be this vague. You probably aren't going to get the answer you want.

Odds are you participated in attcking someone. And now feel guilty about it. And you wanna run your mouth on the internet to feel better about it. Just a thought. pfft

If you guys work at the same barn, then I really want to come there..lol..highspeeds has never made any bones about how he felt..he crosses ALL lines..lol

I like that part about "run your mouth on the internet"...that was great.. We all run our mouths, don't we?

integrity is doing the right thing, these "clicks" of drivers who are constantly targeting honest hardworking people who just want to work doesn't have much integrit, we work at a fortune 500 company, im sure its the same everywhere. Probably worse at the smaller service centers where its the sane person constantly being the one targeted, what's he or she supposed to do? I personally have never and would never cause another person undohardship in this nature, why the **** doesn't anyone put a stop to it, its got to be a devastating growing problem.

As far as getting the answer I want, im not expecting much. Fact is over four hundred people have read this. If just one of them starts thinking and maybe give this issue some exposure, then I have succeeded. Thank you for listening

In Todays World yea I would do the right thing and and get the right people informed and let them handle this area never know when some one may go Postal over some dumb BS you know so best to play it save and get issued resolved quickly Responsibly !!

If you guys work at the same barn, then I really want to come there..lol..highspeeds has never made any bones about how he felt..he crosses ALL lines..lol

I like that part about "run your mouth on the internet"...that was great.. We all run our mouths, don't we?

As far as I know. I don't know this person. And am not taking any reference to anything in any of this. He/she just struck my curiousity or something.

We all run our mouths. Well yeah. Got me there. But it's 1640 to 364. So I am good with it. LOL

integrity is doing the right thing, these "clicks" of drivers who are constantly targeting honest hardworking people who just want to work doesn't have much integrit, we work at a fortune 500 company, im sure its the same everywhere. Probably worse at the smaller service centers where its the sane person constantly being the one targeted, what's he or she supposed to do? I personally have never and would never cause another person undohardship in this nature, why the **** doesn't anyone put a stop to it, its got to be a devastating growing problem.

The company wants us fighting and not getting along. All the policies are aimed at pitting us against each other.

As far as getting the answer I want, im not expecting much. Fact is over four hundred people have read this. If just one of them starts thinking and maybe give this issue some exposure, then I have succeeded. Thank you for listening

These people are not capable of compasion. And think only of themselves.