Interesting, now someone has to investigate this guy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kantgetryte, Oct 18, 2017.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The European far right is still to the Left of our center. You'll never understand, because it helps your arguing...

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Canary, you come across as a pretty smart guy, but you need to get some new news sources. The fact that they don't give you the pertinent information to arm yourself with is leaving you ill-informed. You can't refute a story when your sources haven't told you about the story yet. I recommend that you either utilize some other sources that are available, like Conservative talk radio, or stay un-informed. It's your choice.
    It will require having an open mind though.(Prepare yourself to be shocked when you receive the latest developments.)

The truth will set you free........from the Liberalism that you're drowning in.

3. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Hah! I'm drowning in...."liberalism"...as you say.....and you want to throw me the lead life-preserver that is Conservative talk radio? No, thanks.....if I wanted a teaspoon-full of facts, and thirty thousand gallons of how I should think about those facts..............I'd become a Mormon and marry ten or fifteen women.......

slavenomore likes this.
  4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm no Rush Limpdick fan myself but now if Howard Stern was still on public radio I sure could use me some of that.

5. Northern Flash

I don't always agree with my radio hosts, but at least they aren't hiding stories from us.

6. Northern Flash

Then stay ill-informed, I'm fine with it either way. It's obvious that your sources are not informing you on the latest issues.
    They've become so dishonest that they won't even tell you about issues that indict the Obama administration.

7. canaryinthemine

I believe you’re telling me that I am ill-informed like it’s an established fact.

No.......That is merely your opinion.

You’ve learned the methods taught by Conservative media very well.

slavenomore likes this.
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I delivered to Utah for 6 years. The LDS (Morman Church) doesn’t allow paligomy. Those are break off make your own religion sects.

9. canaryinthemine

The point I was trying to make was concerning how most Conservative media presents 3 minutes of fact........( sometimes skewed in presentation.....the “spin” as it were...).........and then two hours of opinion telling you how to think about their presentation of facts.

Especially in the case of road drivers who tune in to some Conservative media for 10hours a day, 5 days a week, it becomes indoctrination. “Anger” is also a form of entertainment.....

If there’s a Constitution-shattering felony-laden “Breaking news story” on one channel..........and it seems like no one else is covering it........it’s time for fact-checking.

That’s how the National “Enquirer” sells newspapers.....they’re not worried about their journalistic reputation.......as opposed to the .....say....Philadelphia Inquirer (proper spelling...) with a 200 year reputation for journalistic integrity.

Many people nowadays regard opinion and outrage as verified fact.

10. Northern Flash

Then how do you justify not knowing about the latest developments on the Clinton/Russian collusion for kickbacks?
    The answer is simple. Your news sources are keeping the story hidden from their viewers. That's why I recommend that you arm yourself with the details by listening to talk radio or at least watch Hannity on Fox News.
    Either do so, or you're being what I call "willfully ignorant". Not an insult, just stating the fact that you are choosing to stay uninformed.

11. Northern Flash

No. It's time for unbiased news reporting. The left wing media won't touch a story that makes their Democrats look bad.
    But have no fear, they'll be forced to report this latest development about the Clintons whether they like it or not. They will look pretty foolish if they don't cover the crooked bitch and slick being perp walked into a prison.
    The details are emerging at a rapid pace. The money trail has been uncovered now.

12. canaryinthemine

I fact checked the Russian uranium deal about 9 months ago, right after the election. Mr. Trump had brought it up then in response to something .

In my fact checking I had found out that Mr. Trump had brought it up before during the debates about two months prior. I also found out that Limbaugh/Savage/Quinn and other Conservative media had been trying to give this story legs for the last couple of years. The....”offense”......occurred in 2009, the investigation by the FBI, as requested by Congress, started in 2010 , and ended in 2014 , with the conclusion that no laws were broken.

The State Dept. was one of 9 agencies that had to sign off on the deal, along with the President. We were taking old Russian warheads with fissionable materiel and exchanging them for unprocessed uranium.

I guess I don’t know a danged thing about it,.......

It appears, now, that people hoping the public has short memories,.......are trying to resurrect the issue. Faux News has already called for Jefferson Davis Sessions to file subpoenas. I bet he don’t........

Mr. Sessions knows he’d appear a fool in the law enforcement community by beating on this dead horse.

People hoping the public has short memories, are raising this specter of Russian collusion with Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton,...........in the hopes of deflecting the growing scrutiny in the face of proveable Russian interference.

Things appear to be getting a little hot in the kitchen for Mr. Trump.........

13. Northern Flash

Again, your sources suck. Sessions has recused himself from any Russian probe. So any talk of Sessions doing anything is b.s.
    The earlier talk of this scandal sparked an unannounced investigation, and they've got results coming in as we speak, and it don't look good for the Obama team, and the crooked Clintons.
    Stay tuned. You can count on the ol' Flashman to keep you up to speed.
    :1036316054:

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You just described Mags listening to CNN....

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You do know who the Obama State Dept was, and who it answered to??????

16. Northern Flash

Oh, oh, pick me, pick me.
    Was it the same woman running the state Dept at the time, that suddenly received donations to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from all nine members of the Russian group that benefited from the uranium deal?
    Gosh, I hope not, that would seem crooked and treasonous to the naked eye.

jimmy g likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

He knows, but would rather not address that little coincidence.

jimmy g likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

It's got to be exhausting defending and harboring those crooks.

buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  19. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Kinda like all the denominations besides the Holy Roman Catholic Church, huh???

Take a book and religion somebody else compiled and tell them what it means......lunacy.

20. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Most probably the Zionists...like all of them going back to Wilson at least.