Yellow | Interesting ?

Sounds expensive. My wife says she's gonna have the mortician break my knees and fold my calves under my thighs. Some days she says she's gonna cut them off and stuff them in a certain orifice.....
That's how it's done. Cruel, but true...

Oh there a problem alright , its just nobody wants to admit it , or they put it aside hoping the problem will go away . Well the problem is not going away boys , its going to get worse . specially when the ELDS come into affect cause the high mileage boys wont be able to run they way the once did . Yrcw is playing patch work with there freight now , trying to get other terminals to cover there over flow .How long do you think that can go on .

Yrcw doesn't repect there workers now and never will , they think there managers and dispatchers are more important , than the average worker .
they re hire managers that have been fired in the past for harressment or wrongfull termination just cause they cant find people to fill the spots .
I have a terminal manager that been fired 2 times . Second time was cause yrcw had to pay out 300k in a wrongful termination case . But they fired him then brought him back . Only months later 15 employees line up to file a harrressment complaint . and what happen to him . He got a letter.
And you wonder why people wont come work here ? Cause now the ex employee has the right to post on a blog like this or Indeed and they tell others what they think about the place . And you don't think people in this age don't do there homework on a company before they apply . I certainly did , or are we a load of dumb truck drivers like management thinks . And need management to think for us , and anyone who does think for thenselves wont be working for yrcw much longer . But yrcw doesn't have 40 drivers line up to work here like they did years ago .

And that's a problem cause I know our board has lost 14 drivers in the last 2 years and has only been able to replace one driver . Even the truck driver school refuses to send then new students , but the real problem is half our board will be gone in the next 3 to 5 years If they cant replace the drivers they are loosing , now how are they ever going to replace the drivers about to retire .

you guys talk about people buying us . why would anyone buy us . they just have to wait for the company to fold cause they cant move the freight the currently have . So if they cant grow and move more freight . How on earth are they going to get out of debt. . They cant and they know that and so does your UNION cause that was a major decussion in there spring meeting in vegas . That YRCW down fall will Be cause They cant find drivers to move there freight and its just time before they FOLD .

But even if they find drivers the new drivers I have found have no interest in working 60- 70 hrs a week . they want to work no more than 50 hrs a week . So that means more drivers to replace the ones that do move the freight leave due to fired , retire or new job offers . Which means yrcw to pay more in benefits holidays etc which they cant afford .

AND YOU GUYS HAVE STATED THIS COMPANY HAS NO INTEREST IN CHANGE , OR LISTENING TO EMPLOYEEES CONCERNS .
And here's the kicker, If we can see it then those in Overland Park should also be able to see it. But will they do anything about it? And if so what can or will they do?

Oh there a problem alright , its just nobody wants to admit it , or they put it aside hoping the problem will go away . Well the problem is not going away boys , its going to get worse . specially when the ELDS come into affect cause the high mileage boys wont be able to run they way the once did . Yrcw is playing patch work with there freight now , trying to get other terminals to cover there over flow .How long do you think that can go on .

Yrcw doesn't repect there workers now and never will , they think there managers and dispatchers are more important , than the average worker .
they re hire managers that have been fired in the past for harressment or wrongfull termination just cause they cant find people to fill the spots .
I have a terminal manager that been fired 2 times . Second time was cause yrcw had to pay out 300k in a wrongful termination case . But they fired him then brought him back . Only months later 15 employees line up to file a harrressment complaint . and what happen to him . He got a letter.
And you wonder why people wont come work here ? Cause now the ex employee has the right to post on a blog like this or Indeed and they tell others what they think about the place . And you don't think people in this age don't do there homework on a company before they apply . I certainly did , or are we a load of dumb truck drivers like management thinks . And need management to think for us , and anyone who does think for thenselves wont be working for yrcw much longer . But yrcw doesn't have 40 drivers line up to work here like they did years ago .

And that's a problem cause I know our board has lost 14 drivers in the last 2 years and has only been able to replace one driver . Even the truck driver school refuses to send then new students , but the real problem is half our board will be gone in the next 3 to 5 years If they cant replace the drivers they are loosing , now how are they ever going to replace the drivers about to retire .

you guys talk about people buying us . why would anyone buy us . they just have to wait for the company to fold cause they cant move the freight the currently have . So if they cant grow and move more freight . How on earth are they going to get out of debt. . They cant and they know that and so does your UNION cause that was a major decussion in there spring meeting in vegas . That YRCW down fall will Be cause They cant find drivers to move there freight and its just time before they FOLD .

But even if they find drivers the new drivers I have found have no interest in working 60- 70 hrs a week . they want to work no more than 50 hrs a week . So that means more drivers to replace the ones that do move the freight leave due to fired , retire or new job offers . Which means yrcw to pay more in benefits holidays etc which they cant afford .

AND YOU GUYS HAVE STATED THIS COMPANY HAS NO INTEREST IN CHANGE , OR LISTENING TO EMPLOYEEES CONCERNS .
The company is going to operate on the mou until the last gasp. !!!! Never even negotiate until they’re going to have too. They are making money paying the bills and most importantly their salaries!!! Why pay a penny more until March 2019 ?

If you could get a job in trucking working a morning shift be off weekends and have the time to see your kids play ball or go out to dinner with your wife on a tuesday night why would you come to YRC when they just up and told drivers they have to move to keep their jobs and they put you on nights for a decade to maybe have a hope of days, and the equipment is far beyond worn out, and the debt.. the white elephant in the room.

If you could get a job in trucking working a morning shift be off weekends and have the time to see your kids play ball or go out to dinner with your wife on a tuesday night why would you come to YRC when they just up and told drivers they have to move to keep their jobs and they put you on nights for a decade to maybe have a hope of days, and the equipment is far beyond worn out, and the debt.. the white elephant in the room.
Don't forget you get transferred again once you settle in....just imagine if you had kids and how much stress you put on them. This is not a family friendly company if they only put facilities where property taxes for a very small home is 14,000 a year. Great job at making the quality of life for your employees good with the location of your outdated facilities!

we had a job fair, very poorly advertised. 4 men 1 day, 1 man the next day. we are about to become a break with 13 dock, 3 coming and expected to need more than 40. three casuals come in at times

And I had a friend of mine check to see if I could come work casual in Atlanta while OD was slow during the winter (last winter was horrendously slow, moreso than normal). He was told Holland doesn't use casuals. Go figure.

Don't forget you get transferred again once you settle in....just imagine if you had kids and how much stress you put on them. This is not a family friendly company if they only put facilities where property taxes for a very small home is 14,000 a year. Great job at making the quality of life for your employees good with the location of your outdated facilities!

One of these days I'm gonna quit this old road
When I've saved enough money
Gonna buy me a place back home and live a little
Just me and my kids and my honey

Mama said, little Danny's not doing too good in school
Said, he keeps talkin' about his daddy that he hardly knows
Teacher said that he just sits at his desk and draws the pictures of trucks
I guess I know what that means and what it shows

:crybaby:

Family life and trucking is an imbalanced occupation and one thing is certain in life though.. we are all going to die sometime and you can never ever get back lost time.

Oh and taxes and taxes when you die!

On 10 18 17 stock report some body put bid to buy yrc it said it will post it in 1 2 weeks so hold on
Amazon is wanting to BUY a cheap LTL carrier is all ! no big deal as the DEBT secedes the valve of old greedy yellow ! r.i.p. 2019

Amazon is wanting to BUY a cheap LTL carrier is all ! no big deal as the DEBT secedes the valve of old greedy yellow ! r.i.p. 2019

Wong, the Confederate states attempted to secede from the Union.

The debt exceeds the value of the "old greedy yellow pig".

(Don't quit your day job)