Yellow | International Proposes a Third Round of YRC Concessions

Well I guess you all seen it by now. Just published in Charles Demastus-Freight Haulers in Cyberspace Space. Goverment Wistleblower leak it today. Next week ombama & the dems. are going to make there move. They are going to confiscate all 401 K and IRA accounts. they will be put into what they call a NATIONALIZED RETIREMENT ACCOUNT. He will invest the 16 trillion in t-bills. They are useless the, next bubble. China will not even buy them anymore. They will deem it if nessary. The artical has the goverment web site listed & remarks from the traseary dept, & the labor dept. All web sights listed and all breaking news stories listed in the artical
Slow down driver....you're so worked up you aren't making sense! Maybe post a link about what you are trying to say so we can understand.

Slow down driver....you're so worked up you aren't making sense! Maybe post a link about what you are trying to say so we can understand.

Charles Demastus- Freight haulers in cyberspace if your not formiller with it ask someone who is. I don't know alot about computers or posting a link

Charles Demastus- Freight haulers in cyberspace if your not formiller with it ask someone who is. I don't know alot about computers or posting a link
You probably ought to post this in the "Politics" forum anyway. Doesnt really fit in with YRC concessions.

" Charles Demastus-Freight Haulers in Cyberspace Space. Goverment Wistleblower""the only thing I found on this guy is from 2001 .. maybe a space odyssey

According to the article: “Testifying for the House Committee on Education and Labor, Ghilarducci proposed that the government eliminate tax breaks for 401(k) and similar retirement accounts, such as IRAs, and confiscate workers’ retirement plan accounts and convert them to universal Guaranteed Retirement Accounts (GRAs) managed by the Social Security Administration.”

The bold print is our appointee to YRC's board from Hoffa.......and I've read her book and she wants all of us to be able to retire and be able to enjoy it...like the GOP does not want us too. Maybe she has a good idea..I know that she was talking with the President. and that she works on our board for us and the UAW's board for them at GM or Ford.....The unions like her and if they do I'd think her ideas are probably good for us....I Know conservative radio is not good for us so I wouldn't be scared of her..She's scary to them cause the people conservative media serves don't really want us doing good...They prefer themselves doing good over us normal working people....and her Guaranteed retirement plan is better and more secure than 401k's(I think the 401k crowd will need a bailout as old are homeless from them in a couple decades).....and companies who already have a pension will get some kind of deal from the GRA's so YRC and most union pension contributing companies will benefit from it. Whilst the 401k companies will not....Google that name and see her book on Amazon and she has a couple clips with her plan on youtube...she's a top notch economist in charge of economics at Notre Dame for 2-3 decades. The right wants the financial sector taking care of all retirements and of course wants everybody divided into 401k's...they surely used to fear the Central States fund and such..it gave unions too much power when they invested with it..they don't want us combined in any way cause it threatens them..they prefer the few with money ruling as opposed to majority rule...and the few can rule more easily with 401k's with everybody divided.

Crazy your not "crazy" because I also have searched and cannot find any info . Maybe the name spelled wrong or something ?

this is all yrcw & abf & union stuff. includes info on reverse stock split. totally free as it comes out of union or yrcw office it's put online you get latested e-mail with all web sites to varify

E-Mail to other forums are not allowed sorry .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess you all seen it by now. Just published in Charles Demastus-Freight Haulers in Cyberspace Space. Goverment Wistleblower leak it today. Next week ombama & the dems. are going to make there move. They are going to confiscate all 401 K and IRA accounts. they will be put into what they call a NATIONALIZED RETIREMENT ACCOUNT. He will invest the 16 trillion in t-bills. They are useless the, next bubble. China will not even buy them anymore. They will deem it if nessary. The artical has the goverment web site listed & remarks from the traseary dept, & the labor dept. All web sights listed and all breaking news stories listed in the artical

The $6 Trillion 401K Grab by D. Sherman Okst

E-Mail to other forums are not allowed sorry .

Let’s not mince words: The Social Security “Trust Fund” that FDR started 75 years ago is now a 14 trillion dollar black hole.

Social Security was never meant to be fully funded or even partially funded..

some radical dictators like Chavez of Venezueal seized 401's

Obama is a radical but not redical

_______________________________________________________________or is he?