Internet Access for the Bunkrooms

Leadfoot Ultra

TB Lurker
Credits
Gentlemen,

The company has agreed to allow those of you with laptops, to be able to access the internet thru the Wilson system.

There are a few details that we need to cover up front.

1. It will require a login code, and the code will be the same for everyone, so if you would like to obtain this, please send me a private message and I will be happy to distribute it to you.

2. There are probably some bunkrooms where you will not be able to get a signal, and if this is the case, you can try to access it from the breakrooms, but the rules are still the same as far as access to the offices have not changed, you will not be allowed to go into the office to get a signal for your laptop, and the company will not install extra routers, so that you can get access from the bunkrooms.

3 Keep it clean. No smut. Let's keep it so that everyone can enjoy this benefit, and the company can feel good about this decision.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to give me a call or send me a note.

What a nice way for the company to show you that you are appreciated during National Truck Driver Appreciation Week.

Thanks for the job you do.

Mark Chase

Thanx...

Sorry Bird,"no smut" was directed for you,keep it clean:hysterical:Just kidding,that was probably more for me..:twisted:

news.jpg

interneteightball.jpg

:1036316054:

Surfs UP

Thanks very much for looking into this. Now if we can get reports on what bunks are "HOT" and which are "COLD" from those of us that use them, please post.
Again, thank you to all involved in making this happen!

madjts

seems the drivers i've talked to can put in keyword but can not get to sign in page, can you check into this leadfoot?

seems the drivers i've talked to can put in keyword but can not get to sign in page, can you check into this leadfoot?

They need to make sure they have the accurate password or passkey. This would be the first one asked for. I am hearing that some might not be trying the proper one.

Question about the unsucessful attempts

A9faninnc, were you able to get a signal in those terminals that you mentioned that you could not get on line?

Thanks Mark

A9faninnc, were you able to get a signal in those terminals that you mentioned that you could not get on line?

Thanks Mark

Yea,I got good signals in CLT AND GBO.Excellent signal in NFK....I was a number off from having the correct login info.I,ll give it another shot this week and will give you guys an update...Thanx.

Service has been great at all terminals ive been in,however I have had one issue.It seems the web filter blocks access to yahoo sites,particularly fantasy football sites...Other than that,this is a great amenity on the road...:1036316054:

Service has been great at all terminals ive been in,however I have had one issue.It seems the web filter blocks access to yahoo sites,particularly fantasy football sites...Other than that,this is a great amenity on the road...:1036316054:

Could your security settings be set such that they are not allowing access? I will ask our IT guys about any blocks they have in place.

Hotspots

Have had success at the following terminals. ATL, ORL.

Unable to connect from bunk in MIA due to weak signal. Also yahoo fantasy football is blocked as stated. Still it is much appreciated and Have been able to access NetFlix at the above two terminals which is great to pass the time.

madjts.:1036316054: