Estes | Interview Estes Combo Allentown,Pa

That is not bad at all. How long what it take for a new guy like me to make that much? ($1900)

We have a hub driver that does 2 runs to nashville a nite(bout 640 miles). With set/break pay, he does real well.
Money to be made, if you can handle it.

I have a friend that runs a short hub run. They know he likes to run. When it's busy they're waiting on him in the parking lot letting him know which set to pull. However, he is required to spend some time on the dock thanks to a cry baby coworker that needed to stick his Pinocchio nose in everyone else's business. If you get in the click just stay out if site and out of mind.

They need to hire some drivers up in the northeast.Im tired of spending all week running in that region..In the daytime,no less.Not many miles,but some long ass days.

We have a hub driver that does 2 runs to nashville a nite(bout 640 miles). With set/break pay, he does real well.
Money to be made, if you can handle it.
See and that is what's wrong, he runs 640 miles a night and its a hub run, should be a linehaul run. This company does anythiing to save a buck these days. A lot better at UPS.

Just got back from the interview. Very nice TM, very honest. Seems like a great atmosphere. Very friendly office staff. I will more than likely take the Estes job, instead of UPS. I would be doing a 12:00-1:00pm start shift which works good for me. Seems like a good company to work for overall. As a combo driver, they said I would be spending a lot time drop and hook, then maybe some terminal to terminal or a line haul to philly. The hours are there if I want them, which is nice too. Thank you everyone for the feedback, I appreciate it.

See and that is what's wrong, he runs 640 miles a night and its a hub run, should be a linehaul run. This company does anythiing to save a buck these days. A lot better at UPS.

Could be that they like him and he does a good job. If it was a linehaul position a top dog linehaul driver would be running it.

Nobody wants to run like that anyhow. 62mph might be doing us a favor. Wouldn't bother me if the trucks ran 55. I just would just chuckle if I heard the words, "where you been!"

Nobody wants to run like that anyhow. 62mph might be doing us a favor. Wouldn't bother me if the trucks ran 55. I just would just chuckle if I heard the words, "where you been!"

I have one TM ask me that once,once... He asked, I told him "Between here and there"... LOL.. He didn't ask again...

So what's the difference between hub, linehaul and combo? I work for a competitor, and all we have is P&D and linehaul, so these terms are new to me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk