FedEx Freight | Interview in Buford

Viceroy

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey you guys, I come from foodservice/beer and have been looking for an easier life on the body. I got all of my endorsements and applied to the Buford, GA barn. The position in question is night city driver, which I already know means dock worker w/ CDL. I have an interview and maybe a road test scheduled on Thursday, hiring manager told me to bring gloves and flashlight for a pre trip inspection.

I just wanted to ask you guys for any insight into the Buford terminal such as management, morale... etc.

Hey you guys, I come from foodservice/beer and have been looking for an easier life on the body. I got all of my endorsements and applied to the Buford, GA barn. The position in question is night city driver, which I already know means dock worker w/ CDL. I have an interview and maybe a road test scheduled on Thursday, hiring manager told me to bring gloves and flashlight for a pre trip inspection.

I just wanted to ask you guys for any insight into the Buford terminal such as management, morale... etc.
Send a private message to Big Dave