TForce | Interview Thursday!!

stlrsfn1

TB Lurker
Credits
Just got a call for interview Thursday! I owe it to myself to at least check out what they are offering. Some guys tell me to stay away but working at my company now has me mentally drained. Favoritism catering to the people who don't want to work etc etc etc. Terminal morale is really low. Its for Oswego Illinois terminal

Management in Oswego borders on incompetent. Some supervisors are cruel, ignorant and stupid which makes them extremely dangerous. The work group has an excellent steward he keeps things in hand but if your going road be preared to do a LOT of shuttling to South Holland.

Thanks for info. Unfortunately anywhere you go ltl wise management is incompetent. In my experience they know everything and never drove a truck so that I'm used to. If I work everyday I don't care where I go if its shuttles so be it. I want to come in do my job well and efficient and go home to my family. The drama at my current company is border line kardashian and its getting old.

Efficient is not a word to be associated with this company. As for the rest, if Ryan Seacrest could trademark this place he'd make a fortune in regards to drama.....but good luck and welcome aboard

Oswego Illinois terminal must be one of the "jumping off place" for terminal managers who can't "hack" it elsewhere. When I was with Overnite, before UPS, we all knew this of Waynesboro, Va Every terminal manager that we got after Jerry Houck was a frigging "reject".

Jerry was one fine person and one super terminal manager, but after him it was very obvious that Overnite was using Waynesboro for their managers who were on their "last leg".

congratulations on your new on call $25k/year "union" driving job

I only have to work 2 1/2 days a week to make $25k a year. Thanks for the idea....

I take that back 2 1/2 days a week would be closer to $36k a year. Thanks again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly...Which is how i made $25k/yr. By only being offered work an average of twice a week

Imagine how much you would make if ups weren't union. Probably half of that.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

My buddy just got hired at UPSF in Minneapolis. They told him hell be working 12 to 14 hrs a day

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk