Estes | Intimidation

teamster elvis

TB Veteran
Credits
Was talking last night to on of my many close friends who are still driving for Estes. And he informed me that management is very upset about the rumor mill. Sneaking around in Cali. trying to figure out who's saying what to whom. Wondering if this"U" word is spreading around again. Dig that, they can't even say the word union without foaming at the mouth. Monitoring trucking boards and realizing what a mess they have on their hands. It's really simple if you evaluate the reality. No freight. No leadership to convey stategy to obtain freight. Damaged freight. No clear change of operations to minimize damages. No one standing at a podeum announcing plans for growth, market share, future goals,equipment purchases, terminal openings etc. So my evaluation is as follows. Employees are scrambling for information any way they can. Do you blame them? You give no info. no since of direction, and you wonder why rumors are rampid. And trying to stifle people who expose Estes for what they are only perpetuates the anger. You people have survived 75 years by ruling by intimidation. And it must be stopped. I don't know if the teamsters are the answer. But what other option do they have? A questionere was passed around asking drivers where they get their information about Estes. Do you really think the Estonian is there source for cutting edge info? I think not. Elvis from the trucking boards is their new talking points hero. Step aside Howard Stern. The new KING OF ALL MEDIA has arrived. Elvis out...

Here, here!!!

The Estonian is the sister of the NY Times, Boston Globe, LA Times, NBC, MSNBC, etc. One sided, slanted brainwashing jibber jabber!

This is the only place we find others willing to say what's on their mind and Robbie hates it!

Too bad, if he cared about us and listened once in awhile to creative thinking, maybe we'd be in a better place. But....obviously a pipe-dream is a pipe-dream.

I agree!! If Rob cared he would be traveling to these terminals as well as Jr. Johnson and the rest of them. He would have mgmt people checking up on terminal mgrs, and making sure they are doing their job, salesmen, ect.

I firmly agree with no leadership. AGAIN we try to CRAM this point! EVERY TERMINAL IS RAN DIFFERENT! We are competing against each other. I discovered this week that Longview TX., frieght FROM ST.LOUIS, is being routed through NASHVILLE instead of MEMPHIS!! For goodness sakes, LOOK AT A MAP!! Can someone please explain to me why this type of freight is being shipped 240 miles outta the way, AND being handled twice, to make service a day later than it's supposed to. Who is the so called "college genius" that routes our freight lanes?!?! This is the tyoe of problem we face you guys.:biglaugh: I give up!

Message to big rob;you know rob you and your little band of cohorts only care about your money and the good times for yourself.Look back at the dirty dealings thats been handed out to many a good worker since you have been top dog. rob this one word will help get you and the company back onto success and will help you to be a human once more.I should know,remember i'm THE EVIL TWIN

Word is:

UNION:smilie_132:

Message to big rob;you know rob you and your little band of cohorts only care about your money and the good times for yourself.Look back at the dirty dealings thats been handed out to many a good worker since you have been top dog. rob this one word will help get you and the company back onto success and will help you to be a human once more.I should know,remember i'm THE EVIL TWIN

Word is:

UNION:smilie_132:
I like lilrob!!! Elvis out....