Introduce Yourself!

Welcome aboard the mighty TB my Brother!! It is great to have you here.

We may not be the busiest forum on TB but with folks like you joining up and doing what we do, we will get busier, I work for Sysco and I'm a shuttle driver who longs to be back on a route, but this broke down old man may not be able to do it for more than a summer.
What is it about the route you miss??? All those free eats from the customers?

GT was Legendary status. .on All levels of Transportation systematically Drowned by Jesus Christ.
The guy started with Wheel Washing and suCh... What a Guy... long live the Legged legend. ..Follower of few

W

What is it about the route you miss??? All those free eats from the customers?

Customers, the physical work the sunshine, those are 3 off the top of my noggin.

He misses all the girls flirting with him, LOL
I'm to old, the only ones that flirt with me are big girls and toothless ones, way to kill a handsome fellows ego/libido, I've been told I'm a fat chick magnet, I never have understood why, I don't even like them!

Customers, the physical work the sunshine, those are 3 off the top of my noggin.

I'm to old, the only ones that flirt with me are big girls and toothless ones, way to kill a handsome fellows ego/libido, I've been told I'm a fat chick magnet, I never have understood why, I don't even like them!

When did you deliver to West Virginia? LOL

And the top part is why I am flipping a coin on getting doubles. After yesterday's meeting, new routes and more trailers are in the works, that opens a new shuttle position. To shuttle or not, that is the question.

I say shuttle. If you don't mind working nights. GFS needs to hurry and come up here

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It's the viruses you're carrying. :hysterical: :LMAO:

And there is the other problems, NIGHTS! Been there, done that. Don't know if I want to go back to it or not.

IDK how your bids work, if shuttle is separate, here its not, its bid by yard seniority, I could go back to a summer route and then right back to shuttle for the school/winter bid, I have been going back and forth for 2 years now, I have been off delivery for almost a year. My deal is I'm not sure if I can handle the pain for even 3 months, the groin pull I had still lingers, even after all this time, if I step wrong I can feel it, then there is the foot pain, all the walking is tough.

If you can jump into it on any bid I would wait till you need to, then you will be glad its there and glad to be on shuttle. I'm sick of this night crap but if I want to stay here I figure this is where I'm stuck.

IDK how your bids work, if shuttle is separate, here its not, its bid by yard seniority, I could go back to a summer route and then right back to shuttle for the school/winter bid, I have been going back and forth for 2 years now, I have been off delivery for almost a year. My deal is I'm not sure if I can handle the pain for even 3 months, the groin pull I had still lingers, even after all this time, if I step wrong I can feel it, then there is the foot pain, all the walking is tough.

If you can jump into it on any bid I would wait till you need to, then you will be glad its there and glad to be on shuttle. I'm sick of this night crap but if I want to stay here I figure this is where I'm stuck.

Bid is by yard seniority. I am spot number 2, our shuttle driver is spot number 1. I can also bid routes in our other yard to the north if I really wanted to push the issue. New shuttle position plus one new route is coming to our yard and one route to the north yard. When all that happens, we re-bid. I can either take shuttle number 2 or bid new route. Have no intention on going to north yard, so they are all safe, for now, lol. .

The position I'm gunning for is still hourly and is .50 more an hour but it's considered a supervisor position.

Hello my name is Tim and I work for Cargill Meat Logistics Solutions in dispatch. We are currently hiring over the road drivers to haul reefers for our beef, pork and turkey plants. If you are interested please IM me for more information!

Glad to be a member of your forum!

Hello my name is Tim and I work for Cargill Meat Logistics Solutions in dispatch. We are currently hiring over the road drivers to haul reefers for our beef, pork and turkey plants. If you are interested please IM me for more information!

Glad to be a member of your forum!

I have 8 years safe diving. Do you have a location near Duluth GA?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk