Investment in our future

imported_gabbydad

TB Lurker
Credits
Some great news. We're upgrading all our communications technology. From the QualComm to the internal pieces. It's going to make life alot easier for alot of folks.
Drivers will have better routed loads and have less minutia when communicating back to dispatch. Customers will get tracking info that will be even more accurate. Between the new trucks and this upgrade, we're poised to continue being among the very best service providers out there.

I know, I know, here's a sales/mgmnt guy talking again. But for those of you that get it, these are the kinds of things companies need to do to survive. More to come....:1036316054:

I talked to IT at the picnic on Friday and he said the Qualcomm should be history by the end of the year.
Finally,somebody realized that we are drivers and not data entry.
Definitely a change for the better.:1036316054:

Hurry up driver!

Will this mean less late loads out of j2? Always seems like whenever you're ready, no matter what time, the load you get should have left 2 or 3 hours earlier. I'm starting to think things will always be this way. You get your load and then the rush is on to try and get everything off. It's really getting old.

I honestly think that they should start having the weekly pizza parties again.
At least then you had some idea what the problems were and the drivers got to give and receive some REAL (not political) answers.
Feedback from the employees is without a doubt the best way to improve the company.
Who knows better what the problems are but the people who are slamming their heads against the wall dealing with them?
Just my .02 :gathering: