Estes | Invite to management

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
I, personally would like to see more of our management team posting here. I realize that it is called Truckingboards "Truck Drivers" forum, but you guys, I would think, would be more than welcome. There has to be some of you looking in.
You can call yourself, "TerminalManagerGuy", or "DispatchPartyAnimalGuy", something really cool like that! :biglaugh:
Why sit outside the driver's lounge, when you can come right in and chat? It may open up some really interesting dialog. Just give your location as New Mexico, and nobody will know.

I, personally would like to see more of our management team posting here. I realize that it is called Truckingboards "Truck Drivers" forum, but you guys, I would think, would be more than welcome. There has to be some of you looking in.
You can call yourself, "TerminalManagerGuy", or "DispatchPartyAnimalGuy", something really cool like that! :biglaugh:
Why sit outside the driver's lounge, when you can come right in and chat? It may open up some really interesting dialog. Just give your location as New Mexico, and nobody will know.

I'll second that motion......:smilie_132:

I think thats a great idea. Come on company guys, give us your ideas.

Ok, so i am from New Mexico what would you like to discuss?
Go easy on me as I am a newbee and I am dealing with this dry heat.http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif

Well Flash,
It's not quite like we have something "pending" we would like to discuss. I was more thinking on just simple input. As you have heard outside the driver's lounge here, we all are pretty much company men, and are very happy to be on board with Estes, especially in these shaky times, as I'm sure that you are. I have always considered us all to be on the same team, working for the greater good. If we don't work for you, and you don't work for your superiors, and on up the line, it all crumbles, and we all lose.
Welcome to the boards!:smilie_132:

Ok, so i am from New Mexico what would you like to discuss?
Go easy on me as I am a newbee and I am dealing with this dry heat.http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif

flash614 :smilie_132:

Welcome to Truckingboards.com
Just to brake the ice, maybe others besides myself
would like to know what steps you took to transfer
the biglaugh/smilies to your post, so that the web address would appear
instead of the smilie itself.
Just an innocent question.
And for full disclosure I'm not with Estes.

:TR10driving03:

welcome flash.

i think those managers just watch. i know they are here. they just read and laugh at you legshot

welcome flash.

i think those managers just watch. i know they are here. they just read and laugh at you legshot

Managers are'nt the only ones BB. The higher ups are here too.If you know who I mean.:smilie_132:

If Flstc2000 and I were Rob and Jr. you drivers would get payed overtime after 8, and all time on duty as line drivers would be compensated. You would also have a pension. As well as many other benefits that I will not get into at this point. TE out....

If Flstc2000 and I were Rob and Jr. you drivers would get payed overtime after 8, and all time on duty as line drivers would be compensated. You would also have a pension. As well as many other benefits that I will not get into at this point. TE out....

Then the "Big E" could go take out loans to make payroll,maybe.

At a 10% discount, no doubt (couldn't resist):biglaugh: