Yellow | Is 705 following their work?

[quote author=wolf link=topic=81979.msg857694#msg857694 date=1281572209]
Its good to have our professional interpreter back on the job. She will get this sorted out pronto. :dance:
[/quote] Yep, a real humdinger.

Waggy - Yup, I squirt milk.

Wolfy - I'm at a loss on this one (gasp)

Muddy - :grouphug:

The oh fish all interpreter of TB has tried, but failed, in her quest for clarity on this one. My apologies to one and all.

[quote author=TEXAS9085 link=topic=81979.msg857682#msg857682 date=1281570651]
Called the International today,Had somone checking around.YRC changing their name to Roadway Global and closing 48 terminals. I was told that their no such plans,according to my source.
[/quote]is your source high :nono:

I got wind of a rumor,so I made a call. The rumor was that YRC,was going to change the the company name ,to Roadway Global.Also going to close 48 terminals.What I posted ,was what was told

[quote author=TEXAS9085 link=topic=81979.msg857735#msg857735 date=1281576702]
I got wind of a rumor,so I made a call. The rumor was that YRC,was going to change the the company name ,to Roadway Global.Also going to close 48 terminals.What I posted ,was what was told
[/quote]

Thank you for the clarification Texas! :thumbsup:

[quote author=annieo link=topic=81979.msg857761#msg857761 date=1281580244]
Thank you for the clarification Texas! :thumbsup:
[/quote] Lets say they change the name to Roadway Global , would that release them from the obligation in the 10% give back for 15% in stock? Could be Wild Bill has something stinky up his sleeve. :bash:

[quote author=pup driver link=topic=81979.msg857798#msg857798 date=1281587827]
Lets say they change the name to Roadway Global , would that release them from the obligation in the 10% give back for 15% in stock? Could be Wild Bill has something stinky up his sleeve. :bash:
[/quote]
Well Puppy, judging merely from MY experience in life, changing my name got me deeper in debt, gave me much, much more labor intensive work and forced me to come face to face with the bottom of a toilet seat. As for $Bill having something stinky up his sleeve? It's not up his sleeve, it's down [the back side of...] his pants.

[quote author=The DIME link=topic=81979.msg857411#msg857411 date=1281504464]
There is no room to move at 309, with 90-110 men on dock at peak it is a cluster fluck, do you know what your talking about? I doubt it, get the facts right before you talk capacity, volume ,space-----309 has 420 doors, 250 north, 170 south ..301 has 300 main and 90 on the city, the big difference is all 300 main at cgb are all under one roof, thus no 100 to 200 N-S shuttles daily which is why they closed the south dock at 309 and made it a city only dock in February, so the 309 is bigger argument is only in the minds of 309 junkies. Get over it, 301 is better in a logistic {location}and productive {no shuttle between docks} business aspect-- the only reason it was closed {301} was because PM hated all things yellow! Freight volume is here, 4000+ bills a day in Chicago, find another reason to keep the dump we call 309 open, besides your incorrect observations!!!!
[/quote]
Are you truly that self absorbed that you think you know about 309 history when you so very obviously NEVER work for Roadway! Phil M. NEVER had the authority to decide which terminals would remain open and which would close. Dan M. is as low as that authority goes and VERY likely not even a division VP could make that decision. FYI the south dock WAS the inbound dock and the north dock was the outbound dock prior to the merger. Get over it, 309 will be the primary Chicago terminal for the forseable future. And there are very good reason for that fact whether or not you wish to accept them! :dance:

[quote author=albag link=topic=81979.msg858221#msg858221 date=1281674594]
Are you truly that self absorbed that you think you know about 309 history when you so very obviously NEVER work for Roadway! Phil M. NEVER had the authority to decide which terminals would remain open and which would close. Dan M. is as low as that authority goes and VERY likely not even a division VP could make that decision. FYI the south dock WAS the inbound dock and the north dock was the outbound dock prior to the merger. Get over it, 309 will be the primary Chicago terminal for the forseable future. And there are very good reason for that fact whether or not you wish to accept them! :dance:
[/quote]i like this thread :drama:

[quote author=mudman1 link=topic=81979.msg858256#msg858256 date=1281699178]
i like this thread :drama:
[/quote]
The dime AKA "linguini style" wouldn't recognize Phil M. if he stompped a mudpuddle in his postierior. And I am still waiting to see 705 following their work. Lots of hot air NOT much action. :popcorn:

Those of us that worked at yellow.remember when.They changed the name from,Yellow freight to Yellow Transportation.What happened?If you marry a women,and you changed your name.Does that still mean your married to.I would guess so.When you get married its a contract.If that was the case,why would you need a attorney,to get a divorce.If you could just change your name.Iam not a attorney,I just play one on a C.B..S you know it has to be true.

[quote author=TEXAS9085 link=topic=81979.msg858691#msg858691 date=1281773012]
Those of us that worked at yellow.remember when.They changed the name from,Yellow freight to Yellow Transportation.What happened?If you marry a women,and you changed your name.Does that still mean your married to.I would guess so.When you get married its a contract.If that was the case,why would you need a attorney,to get a divorce.If you could just change your name.Iam not a attorney,I just play one on a C.B..S you know it has to be true.
[/quote]

Tex, I don't know you but [you'll get used to me eventually] some Truckingboard members may not understand what your trying to convey,so, if I may, I'm going to try and put it into words that they [and pretty much only they] can understand. Here we go;

"HEY, Yellow legacy guyz, remember what happened when the knuckleheads in corporate changed the name of the company from Yellow Freight to Yellow Transportation? HUH? NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT....NOTHING, zip, nodda, zilch.
When you get roped into buying that cow that you'd been milking for free, does anything change? YES, it's called a contract ya dopes. Marriage is a CONTRACT and I love my wife and I'm going to buy her a new car today, that's how much I love her (your welcome wife of Tex)
Now, mind you, I'm not an attorney so don't be suing my butt. I like to play big boy trucker on the CB late at night, my handle is the BR1459, talk to me sometime, I get lonely."

[quote author=annieo link=topic=81979.msg858790#msg858790 date=1281795762]
Tex, I don't know you but [you'll get used to me eventually] some Truckingboard members may not understand what your trying to convey,so, if I may, I'm going to try and put it into words that they [and pretty much only they] can understand. Here we go;

"HEY, Yellow legacy guyz, remember what happened when the knuckleheads in corporate changed the name of the company from Yellow Freight to Yellow Transportation? HUH? NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT....NOTHING, zip, nodda, zilch.
When you get roped into buying that cow that you'd been milking for free, does anything change? YES, it's called a contract ya dopes. Marriage is a CONTRACT and I love my wife and I'm going to buy her a new car today, that's how much I love her (your welcome wife of Tex)
Now, mind you, I'm not an attorney so don't be suing my butt. I like to play big boy trucker on the CB late at night, my handle is the BR1459, talk to me sometime, I get lonely."
[/quote]

The first SIX STAR POST in the history of Truckinboards :thumbsup:

star10.gif

star10.gif

star10.gif

star10.gif

star10.gif

star10.gif

[quote author=wolf link=topic=81979.msg858809#msg858809 date=1281798542]
OHH For Pete Sakes!!! Some people will do anything for a star.....tsk tsk, :grouphug:
[/quote]

I'm sorry Wolf this is for YOU and YOU alone
kishug.gif
:biglaugh:

[quote author=wolf link=topic=81979.msg858809#msg858809 date=1281798542]
OHH For Pete Sakes!!! Some people will do anything for a star.....tsk tsk, :grouphug:
[/quote]

You're such a jealous pup Wolfie. (na na nah na na)