Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

Hmm did you ever consider that the 20% minority were the ones doing it wrong?:popcorn:

Yes, but there was no reason to take it any further.
If people want to start to see some action, just start filing all your documented, worthy and legitimate complaints with the nlrb against the local for failure of representation. I assure you, you'll actually hear back from a ba for once.
The members have given much, why give up what they're paying dues for every month!!!

Yes, but there was no reason to take it any further.
If people want to start to see some action, just start filing all your documented, worthy and legitimate complaints with the nlrb against the local for failure of representation. I assure you, you'll actually hear back from a ba for once.
The members have given much, why give up what they're paying dues for every month!!!
The BA @ 309 is a fat piece of #$@%, who has always been up the companies a#$.....we were all warned about this person before the merger!

I don't believe the MEMBERS did this to themselves, it's the Members leaders ****............period!

We tried to vote this person {BA} out, but got pummeled because everyone belonging to 710 votes for BA's not just the affected work unit.

Any compliant still has to go thru the union first, doesn't it? and these MF's will nip it in the bud as fast as they can.

The BA @ 309 is a fat piece of #$@%, who has always been up the companies a#$.....we were all warned about this person before the merger!

I don't believe the MEMBERS did this to themselves, it's the Members leaders ****............period!

We tried to vote this person {BA} out, but got pummeled because everyone belonging to 710 votes for BA's not just the affected work unit.

Any compliant still has to go thru the union first, doesn't it? and these MF's will nip it in the bud as fast as they can.
The BA worked for Preston and was a BA at Chicago Ridge first.

Flynn does'nt want leech on his team, he is to involved in nepotism to worry about him. Dawson is'nt in his family tree. OOPS , did I go to far? How much was wsol making off this local? About the same as the new secretary treasure? Was'nt nepotism one of the big gripes the membership had with wsol? Times they are a changing, NOT!!! At least wsol stood against the company and with the members. Oh and for himself. But we did'nt loose grievances the way we are now.

Pilot I don't think one can go to far with these issues that are facing us. I can't express how disappointed I am in 710 and Pat Flynn. The agent (bradshaw) cares about himself and does nothing for us anymore I truely think that he hates the yellow guys because he has issues with all that was yellow, people and business alike when it was roadway we used to see him more did do much then either but at least we saw him. I know that my old stewards told us that they had meetings with the yellow stewards and both agents before the meger and discussed each and every work rule one by one so why are we having problems with these rules now? If there is a bunch of guys going to the hall next time I will go too because I don't think these rules should be screwed with and stump who is the only steward worth mentioning needs help and from what I see isn't much. This meeting would be worth getting a letter for because we can't take time off anymore. Hmm maybe that's what Bradshaw wants nobody at the hall.

Pilot I don't think one can go to far with these issues that are facing us. I can't express how disappointed I am in 710 and Pat Flynn. The agent (bradshaw) cares about himself and does nothing for us anymore I truely think that he hates the yellow guys because he has issues with all that was yellow, people and business alike when it was roadway we used to see him more did do much then either but at least we saw him. I know that my old stewards told us that they had meetings with the yellow stewards and both agents before the meger and discussed each and every work rule one by one so why are we having problems with these rules now? If there is a bunch of guys going to the hall next time I will go too because I don't think these rules should be screwed with and stump who is the only steward worth mentioning needs help and from what I see isn't much. This meeting would be worth getting a letter for because we can't take time off anymore. Hmm maybe that's what Bradshaw wants nobody at the hall.
I'll agree that I went too far in that last message. It shows the fustration that I and other members feel with the disconection of the hall that we see. Stump seems to be the only one that you can get a straight answer from. Bradshaws attitude has ALWAYS seem to be , don't make trouble. Charlie B was the only chance we had for stand up reputation, and the pollitics that forced him to retire are Bull sh... . It comes to one person , and E B does 'nt have the guts to tell dawson no. How did we loose a 20 man wheel board from the bids? A tm just decided that he did'nt like it , so the bid goes away? Were was Ed or Pat?:Rulz:

Sorry that some of you obviously don't go to meetings or for some other reason don't know me. My name is Dave Humble, and I have been very vocal about the wrongs at both YRC and the Local. It would be nice to see some backing though. I can't be the only one to fight.

Sorry that some of you obviously don't go to meetings or for some other reason don't know me. My name is Dave Humble, and I have been very vocal about the wrongs at both YRC and the Local. It would be nice to see some backing though. I can't be the only one to fight.
What terminal do you work out of, I can't find you on our senoirity list

Ok Dave you got are attention now what? I am also a 309 driver but yet I don't know you are you saying that's my fault or is it you not as famous as you think you should be?

i agrree sad to see that when i was in chicago for yellow that 710 and yellow managment worked together....heard stories from guys who had family or friends for roadway at the hieghts be glad your at yellow i guess thats why its called cell block 309 now yellow guys hate it there roadway sup.managers,and personal are a pain in the ass, theyed rather not have work rules or nmfa..
.....sad charlie isnt there to be BA.....bradshaw is wothless.....and well maybe pat flynns born and raised genticially engineered goldenson will become buisneess agent lol really disappointed with pat flynn that he to has gone to the dark side to say at the hall meeting that matt was raised and groomed for this all his life..... makes me sick nepatism in the unioun is wrong.......have since found out mr flynn might have a few more family members involved in the hall.....i would imagiane in h&W and got one in the international after he was in 710 hall heard it was sons or daughter father in law.....maybe its time to clean the hall out h&w family members .......dont feel bad pat flynn can get a job and his hall family members with his brothers local...........so how many others have family members working in H&W bradshaws or dawes daughter i heard, how about sweeney etc........and we wonder why one of the reasons the public hates uniouns cause we know theres alot of locals that have this good old boy network (no family members or relavies in the hall) maybe there should be an occupy 710 demonstration...... the members need to get involved go to the hall......and vote come election time i am glad i long left there and am sitting on a beach and golfing just feel badfor yellow boys there....roadway guys are used to that treatment so they dont know any better not there fault YES it is no the work rules or fight to have them and read and follow the nmfa

I don't crave fame. I was responding to the lament that all the fighters retired. And identifying myself for those who don't believe members stand up