Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

Why don't you go to the hall and get a copy of the by-laws. Why don't you start a petition. WHY because you aren't a member of 710 and you aren't domiciled at 309.

theres a bigger picture here which , we no your reason for love of the boys at 710,,,,,,, but the rest have gotten tired of the nepotism, way to high of salarys , the lack of support for members, and yes i have an interest in 710 my H&W are there so yes i do care about the well bieng of 710 and its members

ABF CEO Gets $455,000 Raise
March 1, 2012: Total compensation for ABF CEO Judy spiked to nearly $1.35 million in 2011 according to a proxy report filed by the company on February 29. ABF profits are also on the rise but the company continues to seek concessions that match YRC’s.

Officers and Employees of 710
Average Total Compensation: $97,879.37
Total Employees: 38
Employees Making more than $75,000: 20
Top Ten Highest Paid Leaders

PATRICK SECRETARY TREASURER $430,137.00
JAMES PRESIDENT $334,415.00
MICHAEL VICE-PRESIDENT $215,029.00
GERALD RECORDING SECRETARY $164,472.00
WILLIAM BUSINESS AGENT $141,084.00
ROBIN CONTROLLER $125,245.00
CATHERINE OFFICE MANAGER $121,465.00
MICHAEL REPRESENTATIVE/ORGANIZER $115,764.00
EDWARD BUSINESS AGENT $112,246.00
RAYMOND BUSINESS AGENT $111,373.00

theres a bigger picture here which , we no your reason for love of the boys at 710,,,,,,, but the rest have gotten tired of the nepotism, way to high of salarys , the lack of support for members, and yes i have an interest in 710 my H&W are there so yes i do care about the well bieng of 710 and its members
Your H&W has NOTHING to do with what ANYONE is paid as an employee of Local 710. Wages are paid from revenue generated by dues. H&W is paid by employers to the appropriate fund.
And I know you think you are in the majority, but obviously the results of elections indicates OTHERWISE!

Your H&W has NOTHING to do with what ANYONE is paid as an employee of Local 710. Wages are paid from revenue generated by dues. H&W is paid by employers to the appropriate fund.
And I know you think you are in the majority, but obviously the results of elections indicates OTHERWISE!

will see when next election comes around albag and they are over paid the top ten maybe that money could go to more B>A>s or more training (less dues) (organizing) .....didnt the hall lose 200,000. last year................unfortunatly most people have never seen the hall or vote but maybe this time around people will and when was the last election people feel alot diffrent about the hall over the last few years( OTHERWISE maybe they wouldnt be in there) and they are way over paid compared to there members so drink the kool aid ......then you wonder why people have a bad taste about unioun bosses......and unioun as a whole and its members towards the hall ,,,,,,,,,, great for are image to have 3 people making a million bucks between them and office manager making over 6 figures (all the nepotism which shouldnt be allowed) so i can work 6 days a week to pay over paid people and they get there family members jobs m-f , paying more then what i make ...... ITS WRONG NO ETHICS OR MORALES ME ME IN THE HALL = MEASTER and some one said they would never be like frank w seems like over time, its the same just a diffrent face real shame .......some forget all the things they said

cellblock309, I'll leave just one fact. If you feel any fund that you are a participant is mismanaged, then you certainly have the right to persue legal action.

will see when next election comes around albag and they are over paid the top ten maybe that money could go to more B>A>s or more training (less dues) (organizing) .....didnt the hall lose 200,000. last year................unfortunatly most people have never seen the hall or vote but maybe this time around people will and when was the last election people feel alot diffrent about the hall over the last few years( OTHERWISE maybe they wouldnt be in there) and they are way over paid compared to there members so drink the kool aid ......then you wonder why people have a bad taste about unioun bosses......and unioun as a whole and its members towards the hall ,,,,,,,,,, great for are image to have 3 people making a million bucks between them and office manager making over 6 figures (all the nepotism which shouldnt be allowed) so i can work 6 days a week to pay over paid people and they get there family members jobs m-f , paying more then what i make ...... ITS WRONG NO ETHICS OR MORALES ME ME IN THE HALL = MEASTER and some one said they would never be like frank w seems like over time, its the same just a diffrent face real shame .......some forget all the things they said

Brother cellblock309, take a deep breath, take your meds, and try using spell check then everything will get better!

"cellblock309, I'll leave just one fact. If you feel any fund that you are a participant is mismanaged, then you certainly have the right to persue legal action." albag this is a good statement it just like bill,frank,pat and now albag has the famous words if you don't like it file a grievance, albag can you have the company view along with the union side would be better to do side by side comparison we know you got it in you

any news other than kk just telling open and close , any important questions being asked or we can all just wait on the transcript........

News flash all the drivers on this thread for the last 6 months that have been throwing mud here and there, including the writer, have all been accused of not being 309 or CGB drivers. news flash............we are now and we are all responsible educated drivers....

News flash all the drivers on this thread for the last 6 months that have been throwing mud here and there, including the writer, have all been accused of not being 309 or CGB drivers. news flash............we are now and we are all responsible educated drivers....
Congratulations and welcome to the big house. I'll see if YRCF will provide a welcome package. You know some Chapstik and some Vaseline. LMAO

if we need it we all know you have the market on all that albag... you are so easy.... besides I would not comment on something like that there is a zero tolerance issues for most of us .....

albag... you are so easy like we now say, they let you run around and do whater you want, so lets just stop the mud because there is a whole bucket of mud just waiting we lol you albag leave it alone but run and tell ed and pat

Maybe AlBAG can take some more pics of a YRC truck parked in his driveway and post on F/B!! LOL!!!
It was either wait @ M04 for someone to bring me an EZ-Pass or go home and get the one I forgot because I bought a new suitcase. I live 5 minutes from exit 31. Let me ask you this, if you were a supervisor what would your decision have been? Remember, BIG pad @ IN. 49!

if we need it we all know you have the market on all that albag... you are so easy.... besides I would not comment on something like that there is a zero tolerance issues for most of us .....
Come on, can't you discern sarcasm. Everyone needs to take a DEEP breath and RELAX. Remember "zero tolerance" sometimes appears to be just stupidity.

Its call being fair now we all get to take the truck home, thanks for letting us know.. what is this any way just throwing mud because you wont stop

"albag if you were a supervisor what would your decision have been? Remember, BIG pad @ IN. 49!" got to love albag always has the company side