Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

Thank you Mr. albag. any idea on the bids, when they are going to start, or just wait on r78 to post them he should have them before ED or the Stewards?

318 -5 FTW
288 -1 FTW
304 -2 FTW
304 -3 POOL
274 -2 FTW
315 -1 FTW
230 -1 FTW
396 -1 FTW
396 -2 POOL
316 -1 FTW
316 -1 POOL
250 -1 FTW
313 -1 FTW
313 -2 POOL
223 -2 FTW
223 -2 POOL
640 -3 FTW
346 -2 FTW
347 -6 FTW
261 -1 FTW
251 -1 FTW
251 -1 POOL
307 -1 FTW
307 -1 POOL
I hope this helps.

Of course you had to know that they always look out for the employees. Start the bids on Easter Sunday. Want to bet money on how many managers will be on duty that day?

I think we are taking about 35 people on the coo, are they bidding? I hope the union is going to give those drivers the chance to bid. I've tried to call Eddie but I'm still waiting for an answer. I also learned that all the stewards are be-bopin around the country in sleeper trucks. I'm not sure who the lucky one got to go with Harvey, do ya think they might explain to Harvey that it's NOT ok to screw the extra board every time he doesn't feel like going out on his bid! I can't wait until the stewards election I am going to remember how Harvey thinks that he's better than anyone else and that goes for Eddie too for sticking up for him.

I love how everyone is complaining about our union leaders -- in this case local 710 but also about hoffa and tyson johnson --- we had our chance to get rid of these people and didnt do it so now quit complaining and take your punishment... Pat flynn took at $225,000.00 per year raise in 2010 (2011 not released yet) and yet people still think he and the rest of his staff are there for us and care about us-- the man was already making 6 figures a year why such a increase???

We all saw what the ibt was about with everything that went down with yrc---- i dont see union officials taking pay cuts and pension cuts in fact they get multiple pensions so lets see if i retire and have a opportunity to work some easy part time job maybe running parts for a car dealer or something like that im told i cant because they will terminate my pension yet all the union officials are getting 2 and 3 some people even more in pensions how does that work??????

Ive seen comments about the power we will have for our next contract ---- do you people really live in a bubble??? Wake up and see what is going on around us and its our own teamster brothers doing it but until we stop running scared and stand up and vote them out we get what we deserve
and they continue to run to the bank and laugh

Few years ago when roadway asked Ron Dawson if he would like to be the Linehaul manager in Chicago he knew this would be a great fight, he would fight one of the strongest unions in the country. I'm sure Ron knew with the merger coming there would be many dealings with the mighty 710 and he thought " I will teach them a lesson". He was right and he's winning.
Well now two and a half years later Ron is winning the battle. Ron has figured out that the mighty 710 agent ( Charlie) is now gone and most of the strongest 710 members have retired and is left with a few fighters and alot of candy fannies!
I wish I was a 710 member right now in this moment because this is a time to stand up and these issues are worth fighting for.
For those that don't know the work rules are under attack.
If the members take this lying down then the as no good as the agent (Eddie Bradsaw) I myself would be down in that union hall and screaming for representation Eddie has turned out to be a pus and somebody needs to help him find his balls again!
710 members are at a crossroad and I HOPE AND PRAY that they can stand together and fight but Unfortunately I think the members of 710 so caught up with greed that they forgot how to be a union men. Either way this is a fight that will be faught the hard part that they will have is fighting the company and the union good luck to my brothers and sisters of 710.
Guess what? He LOST THIS FIGHT. He is gone we are here. Even the dispatchers had a smile on their faces.:drama::smilie93C_peelout::1sm364jumpbed:

news flash yellow guys mike w is coming back............. roadway peple must be getting nervous or will when he comes in , cause there way overstaffed compared to what yellow had

It is ashamed that so many drivers are looking for hope at 309 from new management, and not the union, but the truth is MW will treat you better than the union and when the Union is looking forward to him, is not as good as it seems.