Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

Unfortunately now is not time to be starting fights and demands, wait till things get better and make sure the right people get in office in November or there wont be any unions anywhere. The whole country will be a right to work country not just a right to work state.

Unfortunately now is not time to be starting fights and demands, wait till things get better and make sure the right people get in office in November or there wont be any unions anywhere. The whole country will be a right to work country not just a right to work state.
You do know that what you wrote is considered blasphemy on this thread. LMFAO!!!!

You do know that what you wrote is considered blasphemy on this thread. LMFAO!!!!

albag Come on, I've got a sense of humor and it WAS funny!

Unfortunately Baldy17 must not have not this thread, demands for rep should always be the right time, let it go albag you done a good job

What a dismal showing at the union meeting!! Then after the "give-always half of the room got up and left! I am just beside myself just thinking that we can change things. It is no wonder that things are the way they are. At least one thing is clear that retiring Union Buisness Agents get 2 pensions from the Union!! How many different pensions will you get? Wake Up America!!!

Ed Bradshaw retiring, any thoughts on who will be our next BA.
What a dismal showing at the union meeting!! Then after the "give-always half of the room got up and left! I am just beside myself just thinking that we can change things. It is no wonder that things are the way they are. At least one thing is clear that retiring Union Buisness Agents get 2 pensions from the Union!! How many different pensions will you get? Wake Up America!!!

Ed Bradshaw retiring, any thoughts on who will be our next BA.

probably some family member of the 710 Family Run Company( not a unioun) lol pat =matt , matts father in law ibt organizer thanks to pat) = jennifer(39000 salary makes you wonder does she even show up ) pats daughter........sweeney= sister janitor got paid 60,000 from the hall then 103,000 from the pesion fund and they have another janitor got paid the same, must be alot of cleaning lol, dont know who he is related to................................ wake up people this is not a unioun this is the people in power taking care of family and friends .... dawes i belive has a daughter in h&w also and who knows who else is in the hall or h&w llc that are related vote them all out they only have there familys and friends interest at heart not yours any more people please feel free to add all the salary info is public knowledge at dol

309 we will never going back to 301 deal with it , cell block 309 , you did a good job but they are just a bit low they make more than that , and the whole up stairs is related to , the girls downstairs or some how related to Brian "O" who runs the fund they are all cousins sister or whatever , if your not from Ireland you are not working in the fund, thats why they get to talk to you any way they want to on the phone, in Health Welfare they are all cousins,

IM sorry I forgot one more relation that hook the Health Welfare Pension girls with Roadway, or YRC ask Penny how many are related to her at the hall she is from Canaryvill or for the lame, 4217 S halted, and who is this Tony who claims to be the only road driver at the hall, so he going to have to take Yellow? Hope not the car haul guys dont want him either they havent had a real road agent since you know when.

? who never ran a barn with no more than 30 drivers as a steward, was one of the laziest business agents ever in the history of 710, and we had to pay his Health and welfare,$ 6000, from me one pension fund 66/23 of his last best five years and 3800 hundred from the other pension just to get him to leave? Waite there is two answers 1. Eddie is the first answer for sure, but new agent according to him "I'm the only road driver agent down here with Eddie qualifications" Tony L lets call the hall and tell them now no way. You know it pretty funny that for 20 years we been telling them 710 who we want, and they keep shoving shi. down on us, Frankie no one wanted him voted him out as steward , 710 makes him our business agent, Jimmy voted out as steward 710 hires him as our agent , we give Eddie so much **** for being the lazy fat piece of shi. and they give us a bigger one let start this now we don't want some that his own barn will have nothing to do with, the heat is on more to come Stop Pat from making another mistake now , and anyone that think they can walk in here and strighten us out is well lets leave it alone for now.