Central Transport | Is all the Vitran customers staying with ct in your area

After all the triage was done to try and keep customers, we managed to keep a bunch at our terminal.

That was, until someone in Warren decided to turn everything upside down a couple weeks ago and screw it all up again.

Damage went through the roof , and we aren't getting freight out on time because Linehaul gets back late, and Warren starts throwing a fit to launch the city guys 45 minutes later.

Yesterday, they cut us, one guy who would have had 6 stops right by the terminal was sent out with 1 skid on his trailer. ONE DAMN SKID!!

Rather than hold him for 20 more minutes, it made more sense to get him rolling.

Then, it all gets blamed on our TM, and get this, city dispatcher.

Yeah, because they have control over Linehaul...

After several years at CT, and seeing some questionable decisions in the past, the last few weeks are blowing my mind.

It doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all the triage was done to try and keep customers, we managed to keep a bunch at our terminal.

That was, until someone in Warren decided to turn everything upside down a couple weeks ago and screw it all up again.

Damage went through the roof , and we aren't getting freight out on time because Linehaul gets back late, and Warren starts throwing a fit to launch the city guys 45 minutes later.

Yesterday, they cut us, one guy who would have had 6 stops right by the terminal was sent out with 1 skid on his trailer. ONE DAMN SKID!!

Rather than hold him for 20 more minutes, it made more sense to get him rolling.

Then, it all gets blamed on our TM, and get this, city dispatcher.

Yeah, because they have control over Linehaul...

After several years at CT, and seeing some questionable decisions in the past, the last few weeks are blowing my mind.

It doesn't make any sense.

I'm not saying your afraid to make change. But fear of failure becomes fear of success for those who never try anything new. There are much better companies that handle that common problem in a much better way.....Ask the Snark who ran a tight ship when he was a TM?

You're very right RT. I've been here long enough to have developed Stockholm syndrome! Lol

I'm pretty close to just eating the pay cut and booking out.

Tbh, I'm working with the wife to expand a small side business. If it works, I'm history.