Yellow | Is Amazon a YRC customer?

I don't think that you or yrc will be doing amazon home delivery. .... amazon is delivered by the post office. Just like fedex smartpost and ups surepost. I'm not exactly sure what you are hauling. ...but if I were to guess it would be volume products to the warehouse. The only reason I'm sure of this is I use to haul amazon small package. ... it would go to a cartage company and they would take it to the post office.
We handle. On outbound. Alot of products going to Amazon distribution centers.
All kinds of stuff. I don't deliver anything. Dock only. Thank goodness. I'd be embarrassed to drive yrc junk (besides a lifttruck... Nobody sees me on that) or deliver anything we ship. Not that I do it. But I see the total destruction going on. Lol.
Is there a sleeper in that thing for Wong??
That is wong isn't it?

As with us all, roles have expanded.
Inclusion and acceptance is key.
'Letter carrier' is quaint and original.
'Postal worker' is inclusive.
But there are many postal workers who do not carry letters. They have a whole transportation network out there, complete with PT.

Ok... you got me....I did say small package and weight restrictions. ...but I would like to think that they are going to pay a pretty penny for the delivery.
I would like to think that too but I know better. There are yuuuuuuuge volumes of freight there and they bid it out. That means that a nitwit sales rep froths over the big numbers and not until the company has the freight for a while and if (big if) they actually monitor the cost of moving said freight (ABF does) do they realize what a mistake they made.

At PHI YRC 152 we pick up for FT Worth Amazon DC only. We have the contract to haul in there and that is it. Amazon picks and chooses who they use for each DC shipment . We use to get Hazelton,PA but that is far and few anymore!

I don't think that you or yrc will be doing amazon home delivery. .... amazon is delivered by the post office. Just like fedex smartpost and ups surepost. I'm not exactly sure what you are hauling. ...but if I were to guess it would be volume products to the warehouse. The only reason I'm sure of this is I use to haul amazon small package. ... it would go to a cartage company and they would take it to the post office.
My wife seems to be keeping Amazon in biz. Whole fleet of UPS and FedEx deliver weekly to our house, one tiny package at a time. Post Office only delivers Amazon to her on Sundays.

My wife seems to be keeping Amazon in biz. Whole fleet of UPS and FedEx deliver weekly to our house, one tiny package at a time. Post Office only delivers Amazon to her on Sundays.
I was talking about smartpost and surepost. ...if you want it faster than 7 days....I think that is the window. .. then fedex or ups will bring it. ... for more money of course