Yellow | Is Amazon a YRC customer?

Yep. I got some weekend work for you, jimmy. Gotta load of broken headstones that the dock didn't tie down that would fit well with your regular load.
Oh.....shhhhh...don't tell my regular team but I'll pay you -10%....:1036316054:

dmwjYsS.jpg

Wow! For only -10%, I can go like this!

WWBTmdA.jpg

I can take em to the Ponderosa!
I wonder if the 4/32nd tread depth rule is suspended when you have chains on? If so, just run bald tires with chains all the time. But the snow depth is not deep enough say for Brownsville, Tx. Oh well, life on the big road. von.

This is the latest. I've got em, but haven't had to use them yet.

http://www.autosock.com/en/products/the-autosock/for-trucks.html
Jimmy, please do some more research. Forget the wheels. It is the floorboards. They are way to cold. If your feet are so cold you can't feel the pedals, ya got to find some warm socks. Your new mission in life, should you decide to accept it, is to find some warm no-slip socks. And with the right marketing you can retire after a couple of winters. 4 million truck drivers in the USA dreaming of warm feet. Jump on that market & never look back. von.

Jimmy, please do some more research. Forget the wheels. It is the floorboards. They are way to cold. If your feet are so cold you can't feel the pedals, ya got to find some warm socks. Your new mission in life, should you decide to accept it, is to find some warm no-slip socks. And with the right marketing you can retire after a couple of winters. 4 million truck drivers in the USA dreaming of warm feet. Jump on that market & never look back. von.
Drive a Prostar Sleeper. And not a day cab with 5 million miles on it. You'll stay warm.

Drive a Prostar Sleeper. And not a day cab with 5 million miles on it. You'll stay warm.
Try one of the old flatback IHC's RTL had, you could build a fire and use a cord of Mud's "camp ground approved fire wood" and
still freeze your butt off.

I would have been his first customer when we had KB11 IHC's with NO heater in1955, would not have asked for a 15% discount

ri1W3k5.jpg

I would have been his first customer when we had KB11 IHC's with NO heater in1955, would not have asked for a 15% discount
My Dad had a 1942 KB, that someday I'll inherit. And my avatar is his 1934 IHC. That doesn't mean trucks aren't better today. Telephones are better, refrigerators are better, computers are better. Move into the modern world...

ri1W3k5.jpg

My Dad had a 1942 KB, that someday I'll inherit. And my avatar is his 1934 IHC. That doesn't mean trucks aren't better today. Telephones are better, refrigerators are better, computers are better. Move into the modern world...
Jimmy, you'll have to leave the refrigerators out of this, most of this junk today is junk.
A guy at Lowes told me the life expectancy of todays ref. is 6
yrs, I've the old ones to last 40yrs
Trucks is the equipment in them, PIE's west coast tractors were far better than the ones we had here, better heaters, seats
ACs, I didn't care for wedge brakes but most every thing else was superior to ours.
Thats a good looking K you have, it has more metal then 2 Fords or Chevys today.