TForce | Is anyone telling the truth? TDU or the IBT?

Just because someone says it is their final offer doesn't mean that it really is. Have you ever negotiated a settlement offer?

Just because someone says it is their final offer doesn't mean that it really is. Have you ever negotiated a settlement offer?

After a second contract rejection, the IBT constitution requires a strike vote. So the next offer is final, since there will be no 'YES' for a strike. The the IBT can choose to accept the offer.

You are in the minority. Most know they are in a high paying job and aren't going to risk it.

There will be no strike or lockout. The next contract that is presented to us will be the final offer and will be the one we have to live with, weather or not you can accept that fact is up to you.

Horse hockey,..........

We will VOTE on it,..............

You must be one of juniors goon squad spreading lies and propaganda to hurt the membership,..........Shame on you,............

Put the words LHD in any contract and it gets a resounding NO vote from me and most likely the majority of voters.

The LHD clause only affects about 25 to 30 percent of the membership, if that much, there are many more issues than LHD.
Put the words LHD in any contract and it gets a resounding NO vote from me and most likely the majority of voters.

Horse hockey,..........

We will VOTE on it,..............

You must be one of juniors goon squad spreading lies and propaganda to hurt the membership,..........Shame on you,............

Just telling the truth.

Calling people names isn't going to change the truth.

The LHD clause only affects about 25 to 30 percent of the membership, if that much, there are many more issues than LHD.

Do you really believe that it is only 25-30 percent? How many road drivers have been laid off because of contractors, that is what LHD is, it is the IBT's response to contractors, teamster contractors.

You might as well call this new classification the utility driver of the master freight, I can see this easily moving into the city, we don't have enough drivers for today so either we use contractors or we use the LHD to help in the city. We can't seem to hire any more drivers and we don't have enough work to keep them full time so were just going to use them 1-3 times a week. This is just extra work that we have, its not like they are full time drivers.

Contractors are also being used in local cartage, it's not what the membership wants it's what Hoffa Wants, 2000 more dues paying members, the same as he wanted when he traded the central states retirement plan with package for our membership (12000 dues paying members)
that's why UPS welcomed us to join the union.
Do you really believe that it is only 25-30 percent? How many road drivers have been laid off because of contractors, that is what LHD is, it is the IBT's response to contractors, teamster contractors.

You might as well call this new classification the utility driver of the master freight, I can see this easily moving into the city, we don't have enough drivers for today so either we use contractors or we use the LHD to help in the city. We can't seem to hire any more drivers and we don't have enough work to keep them full time so were just going to use them 1-3 times a week. This is just extra work that we have, its not like they are full time drivers.

Contractors are also being used in local cartage, it's not what the membership wants it's what Hoffa Wants, 2000 more dues paying members, the same as he wanted when he traded the central states retirement plan with package for our membership (12000 dues paying members)
that's why UPS welcomed us to join the union.

I know that contractors have been used in the city, that is why we have fought and fought in our terminal and have had 8 new full time drivers added in the last few months. We haven't seen city contractors in a while, its been nice.

they can sweeten the deal for dock/city/and yard and leave LHD in ant it will pass. most ups freight employees only care about what effects them and LHD effects a minority of the employment base...

I know that contractors have been used in the city, that is why we have fought and fought in our terminal and have had 8 new full time drivers added in the last few months. We haven't seen city contractors in a while, its been nice.

what barn are you at that contractors were used in the city? HRS is the one of the largest barns in the system and no contractor ever ran city work. this is the first ive ever even heard contractors being used for city work out of any barn now that i think about it.

I am out of the Kent, Wa. terminal. We have been fighting city contractors for years and finally got many drivers hired on.

they can sweeten the deal for dock/city/and yard and leave LHD in ant it will pass. most ups freight employees only care about what effects them and LHD effects a minority of the employment base...

The language in the last proposal already let the lhd drivers perform city work,...........................

VOTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what barn are you at that contractors were used in the city? HRS is the one of the largest barns in the system and no contractor ever ran city work. this is the first ive ever even heard contractors being used for city work out of any barn now that i think about it.

Palatine 148! Company name of KEMCO.

Don't trust the company or the Teamsters........they are one! Do your homework and read between the lines, Trust your instincts............VOTE NO!