Central Transport | Is C.T. doing any hiring?

central are the bottom feeders of the ltl industry , look at most of there drivers they look like they just walked out of prison . the ex vitran drivers look alittle professional

I refuse to bad-mouth Central drivers. I have yet to have a single issue with a Central driver. (Except for a single (un-named) tool on this site who seems to want to be more a part of the problem than the solution). The Central drivers are NOT the problem... They simply have no idea how much they are being taken advantage of by a crook. (If they ever figure it out and stand together, said crook would be SCREWED.)
Nope, the problem at Central lies squarely with management and leadership... (If you can call it that.)
Central drivers are my brothers. If they would see the Vitran guys as allies instead of rivals, they'd be much better off. Together we stand, divided we fall. Ct42long- take note brother.

I refuse to bad-mouth Central drivers. I have yet to have a single issue with a Central driver. (Except for a single (un-named) tool on this site who seems to want to be more a part of the problem than the solution). The Central drivers are NOT the problem... They simply have no idea how much they are being taken advantage of by a crook. (If they ever figure it out and stand together, said crook would be SCREWED.)
Nope, the problem at Central lies squarely with management and leadership... (If you can call it that.)
Central drivers are my brothers. If they would see the Vitran guys as allies instead of rivals, they'd be much better off. Together we stand, divided we fall. Ct42long- take note brother.
Great Post JK.....I really can't add much to that. You are so right, it is not the drivers it is the business model that management has created. They could do so much more for their employees but instead they chose to line their pockets at the expense of their workers. This company will never thrive as long as they don't take care of their workers with better pay and benefits.

This reminds me of a quote I was told when I first came out of driving school,..... If a company takes care of its drivers and their families the drivers WILL take care of the company, but if they don't the drivers WILL take care of their family and NOT the company (even if that means moving on to other(better) companies)

My girlfriend and I play a game everyday.... How many yellow trucks and trailers can you count broken down on the side of the road. (Neither one of us has ever been skunked.) I'm up to two so far today. (Yes really!)

you can always apply and go to work for C.T., this will give you a taste of what being at rock bottom is. it will make you appreciate what you thought was a bad job in your past.