XPO | Is Conway a good company to work for?

Where we are, we are REQUIRED to show something in the time off column of the 265 for all hooks and drops.
I guarantee if you put the actual time it takes to hook and no more you will get paid everytime. It may be 15 min it may be 40 if issues arrise. Now if its 40 everytime you will have a problem

Thanks for all the replies.

Does anyboby know if freight is picking up, especially in St. Louis? I have noticed more trucks in general on the roads. I don't live in St. Louis anymore, but I travel there every 3 or 4 weeks and noticed more trucks on the road and in rest stops.

Have you seen many new drivers at your respective barns?

My application has been in for a week, but nothing yet. I called the terminal yesterday, and they said it has to go through Ann Arbor first.

I can't speak for the Central or Eastern states, but in general, yes, freight should be picking up speed in the next week or two, as we near school letting out, and vacation times, and it's also the best hiring time for truck drivers, perfect timing! :)

I guarantee if you put the actual time it takes to hook and no more you will get paid everytime. It may be 15 min it may be 40 if issues arrise. Now if its 40 everytime you will have a problem

But, we still have to show a portion of it in the time off column for a pre/post trip inspection. For example, 26 minute punch = 8 minute pti and 18 minute paid. And that is for 2 drops and 2 hooks.

I have never showed any time off on my pay sheet in 12 years here... Is this a southern thing?????

Great thread.... I have an interview May the 8th in Okc, Ok. What am I to expect ? Not jacking the thread just read it and there's a lot of people in the know...

But, we still have to show a portion of it in the time off column for a pre/post trip inspection. For example, 26 minute punch = 8 minute pti and 18 minute paid. And that is for 2 drops and 2 hooks.

I have never showed any time off on my pay sheet in 12 years here... Is this a southern thing?????

i have not done it in 16+yrs. and i am from the south

Yeah, sjoe, we don't do it neither. Looks like the company needs to get some type of uniform policy on that.