Estes | Is Estes Any good?

I've been here for 5 years, hate you got let go, in those 5 years I have seen a change, but I choose to stay out of the radar and just ride, fortunately I run team and haven't had to sit long other than for the weather

Hey Estes drivers as I drove thru St. Louis, Mo. last night I noticed that the OLD Roadway terminal along I-44 in FESTUS, Mo had all the lights turned on and 1 ESTES pup backed into a door. Is that a NEW ESTES terminal? If So, Congratulations on getting off of HALL St. Good Luck at your new barn it looks like it has some decent yard space.

Hey Estes drivers as I drove thru St. Louis, Mo. last night I noticed that the OLD Roadway terminal along I-44 in FESTUS, Mo had all the lights turned on and 1 ESTES pup backed into a door. Is that a NEW ESTES terminal? If So, Congratulations on getting off of HALL St. Good Luck at your new barn it looks like it has some decent yard space.

Yep...Don't really know the open date,but I'm sure the good folks in St.Louis are proud to be out of "the hood"....