Estes | Is Estes Express Lines For Sale

ya read the rules which i did sooo its gone no callin out the big boys. got it and i'll chill for a bit ohh and rule 8 also . i'm kinda proud 3 in one post

We're cool, everybody slips up once in a while. I don't give out red dots unless someone is a complete idiot.:1036316054:

the word around the campfire is that there are possibly negotiations taking place between old dominion and conway...which color do you look best in???

Negotiations between OD and Conway for one of them to buy out the other? Or for one of them to buy us out? I'm not sure I'd like to work for either. ODFL has the same southern mentality as Estes.. not into paying for OT and other crap like that.. I'm not sure about how the drivers are compensated. Probably Pro-Right to work.. which i still think is a stupid idea, but the again from what I read on the Conway boards here.. that place is sinking fast too, and they're close to being all Combo guys i think. Then again I could be talking out of my @$$... I'm only looking at this from my perspective and the comments made above are also my opinion, no offense meant to people from the south.. I have lots of friends and family there, and their all good folks:1036316054:

Negotiations between OD and Conway for one of them to buy out the other? Or for one of them to buy us out? I'm not sure I'd like to work for either. ODFL has the same southern mentality as Estes.. not into paying for OT and other crap like that.. I'm not sure about how the drivers are compensated. Probably Pro-Right to work.. which i still think is a stupid idea, but the again from what I read on the Conway boards here.. that place is sinking fast too, and they're close to being all Combo guys i think. Then again I could be talking out of my @$$... I'm only looking at this from my perspective and the comments made above are also my opinion, no offense meant to people from the south.. I have lots of friends and family there, and their all good folks:1036316054:

at least od got some horsepower in them trucks:TR10driving03::bananalama::woohoo1:

Yes, Estes is for sale. And yes, it will be sold. Elvis out...

Well lets hope sooner than later... Do you think the brits could have sold the titanic while it was sinking? Which also raises the question... Who would buy a big boat with a big hole in the side of it anyway? :nutkick:

hello

as a retired dispatcher i read this computer & see all solutions drivers have to make company profitable & how dumb & mean dispatchers r, i think back to statement a driver with akers motor lines arnold (dixie sport) s said. "a truck driver is like a vice president knows everything but has no authority." thank u for ur time

keep on typing this is fun to read OD and Con-Way maybe playing Rock Paper Scissors on who gets bought by DHL not by each other.CW does not need to buy OD and OD could not afford CW

Well lets hope sooner than later... Do you think the brits could have sold the titanic while it was sinking? Which also raises the question... Who would buy a big boat with a big hole in the side of it anyway? :nutkick:

yellow did buy usf (was sinking faster than this)my friend it can be done