Estes | Is Estes Express Lines For Sale

:wtflol:A Troll???Really???? U and BB are the guys that go on here and whine about how bad things are and get **** strirred up. Isnt that the definition of a troll, someone who goes to other posts and is negative to get a negative reaction... I didnt see anything negative about what i commented about. I actually care about my job and do what it takes to get it done. To me a troll is someone who has a 1.98 post average per day on here, and doesn't have any thing positive to say when not @ work for the Big E!! DCPS out

:wtflol:A Troll???Really???? U and BB are the guys that go on here and whine about how bad things are and get **** strirred up. Isnt that the definition of a troll, someone who goes to other posts and is negative to get a negative reaction... I didnt see anything negative about what i commented about. I actually care about my job and do what it takes to get it done. To me a troll is someone who has a 1.98 post average per day on here, and doesn't have any thing positive to say when not @ work for the Big E!! DCPS out

Hey I hate negative rumor starting trolls to but when you say BB if you mean BeerBoy you got that all wrong.

Hmmm mildew let's see here, my stats are...

total posts: 715
Av. posts per day: 6.96 whoa! what's that make me? maybe a troll on crack? :hyper: :biglaugh:

by the way mildew thanks for your post about my mom on the other thread, preciate it bro...:1036316054:

bro be honest i stand up for the company all the time everytime.
i am a troll . thats what i do. BUT i dont stir crap i end it. soo if i do come off like i whine then you are/will have takin me wrong.
Im a smartass. thats all :smilie_132:
Estes + truckingboards = happy beerboy

10-4...:duh: JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW i AM A DRIVER FOR THE BIG E AND LOVE IT VERY MUCH:USA:...JUST KINDA GOT OFFENDED WHEN I WAS CALLED A TROLL:boohoo:. STICKS AND STONES YA KNOW!!! i REALLY DO THINK OUR COMPANY IS RAN WELL, EXCEPT FOR THE VERY FEW STUPID DECISIONS THAT ARE MADE AND FEW DOUSHE BAGS WE EMPLOY. I"M JUST GLAD WE DONT HAVE A BLACK AND YELLOW GOIN AROUND THE TRACK @ FONTANA!!:guiness:

The topic of this thread was, "Is Estes for sale?" Started by a poster that I'm sure just wanted to try to get some rumor going. But before this thread fades off into the sunset I would like to ask, Does this deal below sound like a company that is selling out?
So to the one that started this lameo thread... REXTeamster<--:loser:

YRC Worldwide signs another sale and leaseback for $122 million. Co announces after its recently finalized bank amendment, a positive step was taken by one of the lead credit agencies. In addition, the company finalized additional sale and financing leaseback agreements with another investor. Earlier this week, Standard & Poor's revised the implications of its CreditWatch review on the company to positive from developing. Given the company's new bank amendment, S&P stated it could raise the company's ratings after further evaluation.

In addition, the company's operating subsidiaries signed agreements with Estes Express Lines to sell and simultaneously lease back certain facilities. The aggregate sale price is approximately $122 mlllion and the property sales are intended to close from March through June 2009. The initial lease term for each facility is ten years, with two, ten-year renewal options to extend the term of each lease by up to an additional 20 years. The company will have a right of first offer if Estes decides to sell a facility during the first 36 months.

Sounds to me like both Co's. are going to be ok.......