Estes | Is Estes going out of business?

i'm confused, elvis. i just saw your biography and you are non-union. how is it you are a shop steward? do non-union companies have shop stewards?

Dear wild deuce, I am truly flattered that your interest in myself prompted you to research my biography. But, the truth of the matter is, when I set up my biography, I was non-union. Now I am a proud union member. I guess I should update my status so as to avoid any further confusion, when other sceptical posters investigate the notorious TEAMSTER ELVIS. I hope This clears up what ever cynical judgements you had conjured up in your mind as to my validity. Teamster Elvis out......

My main Teamster man Elvis, you are right when you call Estes posters "SCEPTICAL", if that is what you meant, but actually I think you meant "SKEPTICAL", any who, Teamster bro, don't OD on your vanitY. Damm, it rhymes!. By the way who do you drive for?.

Dear wild deuce, I am truly flattered that your interest in myself prompted you to research my biography. But, the truth of the matter is, when I set up my biography, I was non-union. Now I am a proud union member. I guess I should update my status so as to avoid any further confusion, when other sceptical posters investigate the notorious TEAMSTER ELVIS. I hope This clears up what ever cynical judgements you had conjured up in your mind as to my validity. Teamster Elvis out......
He is just a ghost from Xmas past

sounds to me like your up for sale

i worked for watkins they built terminals like crazy bought all kinds of new equipment then sold us out to fedex:hide:

Power-Unit,YOU are right SIR! They always fix up b/4 they sell out. That is one sign you can not miss.
One man's opinion of course.

I could see them going bye bye if they were to ever loose the only big account that of course is Home Depot without them what would Estes be made of

I could see them going bye bye if they were to ever loose the only big account that of course is Home Depot without them what would Estes be made of
I dont know that Home Depot is such a good account. I'm linehaul but all our city drivers say it is a shiot account. Just saying....:1036316054:

Dear Mr. Estes,

Oh please please please stop investing in equipment and upgrading terminals. Apparently this has been the downfall of scores of LTL companies. Why even here in KY UPSF is building a huge state of the art terminal, and Fedex is right behind with their own Taj Mahal. With expansion that big, they're probably planning to pack up and relo to Azerbaijan or something to hire cheaper labor.

Thanks for your time,

The Deke.

PS: Please stop with the safety awards, claims bonus, softball tourneys and all other attempts to fool the LTL community into thinking everything's rolling and your employees actually enjoy working for this company.:hide:

It's all brain washing. Electric shock Estes style. They promise the world and you'll find out it's only bread crumbs

Give your bread crumbs to that birdbrain
DD.

Wow! Insulting and unnecessary. My point is simply this.......negativity breeds negativity. Nobody on this entire thread has presented any source or evidence that Estes (OUR company) is going out of business, only that they have seen their companies in the past go out while building (which every company is doing pretty much every year).

Go to your own company's thread and shoot sh*&balls.:chairshot:

Estes just leased a (40)? door dock and moved in 8-10 new power units in Fargo ND. Have spoken to one of the line driverswho I used to work with. It sounds all good. Hope so, I know a few of the guys working there and they all are decent people.

Wow! Insulting and unnecessary. My point is simply this.......negativity breeds negativity. Nobody on this entire thread has presented any source or evidence that Estes (OUR company) is going out of business, only that they have seen their companies in the past go out while building (which every company is doing pretty much every year).

Go to your own company's thread and shoot sh*&balls.:chairshot:

I hate to inform you, but your company sucks. It sucks real bad. The drivers don't suck, but management sucks real bad. They suck like a hoover vacuum cleaner. Sorry to inform you of this dilemma. TE out....

I hate to inform you, but your company sucks. It sucks real bad. The drivers don't suck, but management sucks real bad. They suck like a hoover vacuum cleaner. Sorry to inform you of this dilemma. TE out....

yeah cuz if elvis says it that means its da law!

yeah cuz if elvis says it that means its da law!

its easy to throw stones. i really don't care how usf or yellow operates. i care about all the guys over there. you don't see me on their threads telling them how bill z is killing all yrcw companies...kinda creepy how elvis is stalking estes. o well or whatever

I'm glad Elvis goes to work with a hardon and glee for his company everyday! He's probably the "mouthy douche guy" that they can't wait to get out of the office, and in his rig. He mistakes this for being treated well.
Good luck bro...

I worked for estes!

its easy to throw stones. i really don't care how usf or yellow operates. i care about all the guys over there. you don't see me on their threads telling them how bill z is killing all yrcw companies...kinda creepy how elvis is stalking estes. o well or whatever
Elvis is right again it's managment is bad and don't give adamb about it's people and there is better thank god for my ABF job !! it's way better! or should i thank Rob for making me available to a great company who pays delays and OT after 8 hours and treats it's employees as family!