is everybody back?

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
im hearing there are loads sitting loaded and waiting to go but there isnt enough drivers to move them...can anyone say from their terminals how many linehaul drivers are still laid off or that they have returned...now is not the time to not be moving freight...it's pretty steady here in ny.. what's going to happen when it gets busier...god forbid when yrc may or may not go under and that freight is out there will nemf sit back and miss the boat or will they be smart and grow?.....mayday mayday need more linehaul drivers....to make money let's spend 10 bucks so we can get 30 in return..make sense huh? :clap:

dude....quit panickn . dont u know ur the voice of reason....NEMF...dont and cant understand what makes sense...

u cant teach an old dog new tricks......and when one comes in and tries to shake things up they either quit or get fired

still have 3 city drivers and I believe several line haul drivers laid off since end of Feb here at Camp Hill.

hey sqd40 call that term everyday till they get sick of eharing from you...maybe you might get back are you p&d or linehaul..im hearing they are trying to play catch up in moving the loads out...slowly but surely they may do it ..doubt it

I am local p&d. If they would offer I would do both. Right now it's just boring being off for a couple of months.

last two weeks at 52 ,signs posted to sign up for linehaul on the weekend..but lets not call everybody back....it's true if your not in management what the hell do we know....we only see our customers face to face everyday...

hd is in their busy season and with us getting more and more freight that used to go with roadway they are playing catch up..or at least trying to...

linehaul

if you beleive that, you believe in fairies too. Linehaul has always been NEMF anchor. I could never believe that the director of linehaul works bankers hours instead of when the freight is actually moving. very bizarre.

What I love is when l/h runs you short and puts you to bed early all week and then wants you to work the weekend because they have all this freight sitting around. I say B.S.!!! If they won't give me deicent miles all week long I'll be damned if I'll help them play catch-up on the weekend. Hey AF, start using your head!

if you beleive that, you believe in fairies too. Linehaul has always been NEMF anchor. I could never believe that the director of linehaul works bankers hours instead of when the freight is actually moving. very bizarre.

derbyshire-fairy2.jpg

brain n,AF was demoted over a year ago..JL hates him, come to think from wht i heard he dont like anyone and the feeling is mutual

linehaul

thats right. Brian is an OK guy. Smart enough buy too much of a follower. will go along with the program instead of being creative and recommending changes that will work where John tells it like it is, whether you want to hear it or not.