FedEx Freight | Is everyone having

I went through my first indoctrination this morning....what a bunch of hooeey.

My GOD man, we have had QDM out here for 2 months anyway. How can this be? To be honest, all it does is make a lot more work for the managers, with not much different in the work. Thier hours have increased by usually 2/3 per day, and some are doing more work at home to keep up. Funny thing is, their pay didn't go up! can you believe that? Not a bunch of happy campers out here.

WHAT IS QDM?

Quit Doing Math?

Jeep I just took that QDM yesterday night. Then I went at it with a red shirt about the company. He was saying that I should think company first before anything else. And I told him I don't think so. I said the company pays there bills because of people like us. No its time for them to give us the hrs to pay our bills. That QDM is all about what you can do to make the company better. That's all. It's 2 Cd's you watch and some computer reading. Bunch of crap that's all.

Are you serious....

If this isn't a self-centered approach to business. What the hell ever happened to people first/have fun business principles. When I deliver my freight, it is to people I know and would give the best service I am capable of doing. Watching those stupid videos isn't gonna make me doing anything better, because I already do it. Not because I have to, but because I want to. I do believe in good customer care, because ultimately they are the ones who pay our wages. I have thought this way ever since my first year of driving all the way back in 1993.

It's still people first here at FedEx!!!! It just so happens we are not the people!!! Any more questions? Where is your purple pride? I show mine when I've had to much Melot!!! God I love my wine wish I had some chese to go with it. Be sure and use your jackbreak it's going downhill fast!!!

havent u guys figured out when things get slow managment has to look like they are worth their jobs. i would like to know when things mess up what does the company do to fix the mess up somethig gets torn up driver takes damage out to customer they spaz out driver gives line of the day then what does the company do to fix problem maybe they should be fixing the problem at the hubs or centers were frieght is loaded. maybe they could have a team of man power at hubs just building decks fiting freight in trailors right but we have qdm what a awaste for a bottom feedder like me