Holland | Is everyone on a 15% cut?

some barns in different locals get paid a little more , but all are giving back -15% forever to the money losing yellow pig !
What union do you belong to wrong way? If your a teamster working for yrcw or regional carriers you get paid the same the only differenceis is one company pulls pups which does pay more per mile.. when Holland pulls double 48 on turn pike they make the same.

What union do you belong to wrong way? If your a teamster working for yrcw or regional carriers you get paid the same the only differenceis is one company pulls pups which does pay more per mile.. when Holland pulls double 48 on turn pike they make the same.
Rodeo , ask your BA ,but we were told , barns like Chicago local 710 and St Louis & other bigger city barns are a little more , cost of living ? but very close , just like work rules each barn is a little different ! but yes we all pay our -15% money sucking leech yrcw !!

Rodeo , ask your BA ,but we were told , barns like Chicago local 710 and St Louis & other bigger city barns are a little more , cost of living ? but very close , just like work rules each barn is a little different ! but yes we all pay our -15% money sucking leech yrcw !!
You are correct partner. Our hourly is now 22.93 in some suburban Chicago locals, where terminals in outlying areas, away from the metro area are about $1.30 lower than that. Not sure about things in cheese land ....

You are correct partner. Our hourly is now 22.93 in some suburban Chicago locals, where terminals in outlying areas, away from the metro area are about $1.30 lower than that. Not sure about things in cheese land ....
Cheese land is like $21& chum change :apologetic: !! Woo Hoo :biggrin new:

So I guess New Blood is right. Some areas are at about 12% cut.
Some areas have always had a higher top pay than other areas because of the cost of living in certain areas. That is what makes for a different amount of top-out pay. (It's not because of a lessor pay cut of 12%) But from what I gather, EVERYONE is on the same -15% cut from what they were getting before the YRCW sponsored corn-holing began.
:2437:

I heard a rumor that some Holland terminals are not on a 15% cut and have a full pension. Is this true?

I've made 37k this year and worked 1 Saturday. I have had 355/week contributed towards my health insurance and I have not paid a nickel.Our road makes more.
Your question focuses on the 15 % so I ask you a question.
If a person makes 100k total benefits and salary minus 15% vs a person making 75 k total benefits and you are focused totally on pay, which is the better job?
Everyone to my knowledge took a 15% cut. Some areas were already making a lot more than others due to demographics and a stronger Union base.
I'm convinced that some will never be content with anything and will constantly dwell on the negative .
I'm also convinced that some that do don't even work for us want to rub salt in our wounds even though they would probably making 30% less if it weren't for the threat of a union .Are you new blood with Holland?

I'm convinced that some will never be content with anything and will constantly dwell on the negative .
I'm also convinced that some that do don't even work for us want to rub salt in our wounds even though they would probably making 30% less if it weren't for the threat of a union .Are you new blood with Holland?

Amen Brother