FedEx Freight | Is Fedex saving that much money on purchase trailers??

I read just fine it doesn't change the fact that what you post is straight from the company. Wrong again better check your vast network of sources you know the one that can't show up to work on time and when he does, he is lucky to get his work done. That's some network you have :lmao:. Why do you keep calling me a puppet? Is your conscience eating at you because you know im right? When you start speaking for yourself you will gain my respect until then back to your clown show.
How would you know what I post comes "straight from the company"??
Is this what your puppet master tells you...puppet??

There is the option to "ignore" someone...and it works quite well.

How would you know what I post comes "straight from the company"??
Is this what your puppet master tells you...puppet??

There is the option to "ignore" someone...and it works quite well.

Sweet jesus you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know you can't speak for yourself all you have to do is read your posts. Your free to put me ignore anytime just like i did the troll/drama queen jd. I don't have a boss, other management, or shop mchanics i suck up to every day like you so i would say your the only puppet on a short string.

Sweet jesus you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know you can't speak for yourself all you have to do is read your posts. Your free to put me ignore anytime just like i did the troll/drama queen jd. I don't have a boss, other management, or shop mchanics i suck up to every day like you so i would say your the only puppet on a short string.
You just ignore me because you can't debate me. This really works better, I can make you look stupid without you rebutting.

Like ive said before your a drama queen/troll your not even smart enough to know when your wrong. Why would i debate someone who doesn't have the testicular fortitude to admit when your wrong? You just keep trolling beging for a response little buddy.

Like ive said before your a drama queen/troll your not even smart enough to know when your wrong. Why would i debate someone who doesn't have the testicular fortitude to admit when your wrong? You just keep trolling beging for a response little buddy.
That goes double for you, you've been wrong plenty. I thought you were ignoring me?

How the hell did this go from a discussion about the validity of PTS to a giant pissing contest? :scratchhead::idunno::off topic:
I'm gonna go with because CT chimed in with his normal nonsense in an attempt to ruin another thread...personally attacking those he disagrees with because he can't bring anything of relevance on the topic to the table...and JD and I are just to gullible to avoid his nonsense.

I'm gonna go with because CT chimed in with his normal nonsense in an attempt to ruin another thread...personally attacking those he disagrees with because he can't bring anything of relevance on the topic to the table...and JD and I are just to gullible to avoid his nonsense.

Go back and read your wrong once again. It was you who started the personal attacks with your normal crap that you think your right and everyone else is wrong because you can't speak objectively.

Last edited:
I talked to a Landstar driver and he said that the pay is under $2.00 a mile which is low but the fuel surcharge makes up for it in most cases. He said the surcharge is what allows them to find drivers willing to haul into FL and many other one way lanes.

I had a feeling it was that way. No buisness is going to move freight and loose money or they wouldn't be in buisness long.

Go back and read your wrong once again. It was you who started the personal attacks with your normal crap that you think your right and everyone else is wrong because you can't speak objectively.
Wrong again, I didn't personally attack anyone until you showed up!! You made your first post of somewhat relevance on page 2,
They would have to be paying less than 2.00 a mile to PT otherwise it would be cheaper to run empties. :scratchhead:
your second post on page 4 which wasn't related to the topic,
It's just today's society people only care about their selves and screw the rest. Kind of sad.
and your third post of personal attacks on page 5 that took this thread off the rails...
In other words he goes in bosses office every morning and believes everything he is told even if he knows better or has seen it for himself. He couldn't speak objectively if he was told too, he just repeats what he is told and passes it off as his own.
as usual, it's your MO!!