Yellow | IS FREIGHT SLOW?

slipperysleuth

Tornadicthermalcyclogenesis, sorta..
Credits
Look at my avatar! This was taken last Thursday... a set of loaded pups being pulled by Schnieder... and yes I sent it to my business agent who is following up on this.
LETS KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THIS BECAUSE IT'S CONTRACT TIME AGAIN!

Our freight is on the back of other more reliable LTL carriers who dont destroy the freight and deliver on time and make the pick ups as well. I agree whole heartedly that YRC is a zombie company. They just recycle the debt to keep the lights on. this is what happens when you become a bottom feeder company where no one cares.

Our freight is on the back of other more reliable LTL carriers who dont destroy the freight and deliver on time and make the pick ups as well. I agree whole heartedly that YRC is a zombie company. They just recycle the debt to keep the lights on. this is what happens when you become a bottom feeder company where no one cares.

Except that they're YRCF trailers loaded/unloaded by YRCF employees and they're being pulled by a truckload carrier not an ltl outfit. By the way, you're still here aren't you? And are you one who doesn't care - you know, one who destroys freight? Just wondering.

Am I an anomaly because I DO care?.. I have 30 years at Holland... 33 in the Teamsters... 12 as job steward ... Lack of rank and file participation is the end result, we expect our Teamster Representatives to do ALL the leg work while we reap the rewards... well here we are today...
What does it take??

Must have touched a nerve. Its the truth though. You senior yes men allowed these scabs to pull the freight because you voted yes for the current deal. Many dont even vote for the teamster president election and you just had to fill in a few circles and mail it back and you didnt do that either. You dont write grievances because you would rather call the ba and then there is no record to follow up on.
I dont destroy the freight thats done by 123 211 and 205

So, I assume you go to the monthly meetings since you know all that privledged insider info? R O F L M A O !
And I'm not being condescending.. but your rehtoric is exactly out of the Corp playbook divide and conquer.

Must have touched a nerve. Its the truth though. You senior yes men allowed these scabs to pull the freight because you voted yes for the current deal. Many dont even vote for the teamster president election and you just had to fill in a few circles and mail it back and you didnt do that either. You dont write grievances because you would rather call the ba and then there is no record to follow up on.
See reply lol

"Touched a nerve" because I corrected your misinformation. Yea, OK, whatever. By the way sonny, you need to learn the definition of "scab".

IuXg0kk.jpg

I FIGURED IT OUT. ( How to post a pic ) LOL

Bids haven't run well since they started running PTS. I make a lot money at the hotel these days and get very little home time. I've been sat on the bench while my load was given to PTS @ 511! It's my understanding this isn't even up for negotiations. They are here to stay. Take your red circle and be happy.

I hear the Conway blues when CCX was charging maintenance repairs etc.. on CF's tab! Saying, " look at that high OR!" What a tangled web we weave, how do they sleep at night.. oh, probably purdy durn good!

Everyone’s stock is way down! Not sure what in the hell is going on. Even the great Old Dominion is taking a massive hit. Things are really slow.
It's a common thing in October to have your stock price beat up. I don't think it has anything to do with freight levels. Everyone but ours will be on a steady rise in November. They had a hurricane last quarter. That's never good for YRC stock holders :violin: