Yellow | IS FREIGHT SLOW?

Look at my avatar! This was taken last Thursday... a set of loaded pups being pulled by Schnieder... and yes I sent it to my business agent who is following up on this.
LETS KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THIS BECAUSE IT'S CONTRACT TIME AGAIN!
I see this all the time in Charlotte NC, my route with Averitt is around your yard. I didn't think this was allowed unless the board was exhausted

Last edited:
You and the investors can sit in a circle and chant this as the driver head count goes down, down, down.
I'm not going to chant anything. I wish everyone the best. I was just pointing out the obvious. The profit margins are too little for companies to compete with others and still pay the wages and pension/health care that you are asking for. Just like the UAW/ automakers and the reason automobiles cost what they do today. Problem is YRC or any other LTL company can not just raise their costs while everyone else is doing it for less without losing their customers. Owners/investors are not going to lose money to pay you more. That is and always will be the case. YRC can not absorb that large of a lose without going out of business. Good times or not that's hundreds of millions of dollars.

Look at my avatar! This was taken last Thursday... a set of loaded pups being pulled by Schnieder... and yes I sent it to my business agent who is following up on this.
LETS KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THIS BECAUSE IT'S CONTRACT TIME AGAIN!

I saw this same rig earlier today heading west on I-90 coming out of Erie PA.

I was exhausted from the women. Seabreeze, I was in my 20's back then and Charlotte to Jacksonville was a breeze. How's it going my friend?

Miss the good old days, spreading all the hate and discontent down 301.
Hope you are doing well, most guys will never know what a job we had.
BTW, don't think I told you, Woodchoper got bit by a Copperhead.
He's doing ok now but had a rough time with his hand for awhile.

Last edited: