Holland | Is Holland a good place to work?

I sell for Holland...While I cannot tell you much about the job from an operational standpoint, I can tell you the pressure that the officers have placed on us to get NEW business is no joke! They want those trailers loaded with good paying freight! Good luck with your interview at the CN terminal.
If they want good paying freight,maybe somebody should reevaluate some of these so called national accounts!!!

Been at Holland 8 years after 18 at CF......I have no problem with working at Holland. miss my 15% and contributions to the pension fund

The way I got it is that Yellow / Roadway are giving up their short hall and giving all that to Holland and New Penn and taking everything 500 miles and beyond . Holland and New Penn should get busy . Both Holland and New Penn are very good out fits .

The Jackson terminal is busier than it's been in a long time. We're hiring FULL TIME drivers, and yes, it's a decent place to work. If all you're going to do is ***** abut the company you work for, quit! We don't need you're kind of represenation on the streets!

The Jackson terminal is busier than it's been in a long time. We're hiring FULL TIME drivers, and yes, it's a decent place to work. If all you're going to do is ***** abut the company you work for, quit! We don't need you're kind of represenation on the streets!
smooch,smooch. Keep up the good work dreamer.remember we also have new equiptment.hahaha.

Don't "smooch, smooch me guy... I'm not that way... What I'm trying to say, is if you don't like the place you work for, just quit... Yeah, I miss my 15%, and I miss an extra week vacation.. I voted no both times, but ya gotta live with what ya got. We are getting busier, more freight is coming in, both inbound and outbound... At least we still have jobs...

yes,I'M a city driver in Atlanta and yes we are busy as crap as previously mentioned,you must have a fairly clean drivin record, driving experience at 5000 miles or more,willingness to work,you will start off on the dock or unassigned board,
they will put you on your 30 days of probation when hired from day one,you will get plenty of hours,I HAVE PERSONALLY GOT TIRED OF SO MANY hours ,so I limit myself to 8 or 9,too burned out on 10,12 or more

I agree, Pysco... Our new hirees are put right on the street on day one... We've hired quite a few, but I'm not seeing any of my hours cut at all.. In fact, seems I'm putting in more overtime now, than I've had for a few years.. Just keeps getting busier and busier...
yes,I'M a city driver in Atlanta and yes we are busy as crap as previously mentioned,you must have a fairly clean drivin record, driving experience at 5000 miles or more,willingness to work,you will start off on the dock or unassigned board,
they will put you on your 30 days of probation when hired from day one,you will get plenty of hours,I HAVE PERSONALLY GOT TIRED OF SO MANY hours ,so I limit myself to 8 or 9,too burned out on 10,12 or more

Hired on in Toledo, first thing the TM told me was that no one on probation will drive a truck until his or her 30 days is up. Was a bit refreshing, seemed like this TM wanted to keep employees there and not fire them due to an accident while on probation that was or wasnt the drivers fault

Don't "smooch, smooch me guy... I'm not that way... What I'm trying to say, is if you don't like the place you work for, just quit... Yeah, I miss my 15%, and I miss an extra week vacation.. I voted no both times, but ya gotta live with what ya got. We are getting busier, more freight is coming in, both inbound and outbound... At least we still have jobs...
You bet buddy every body voted no "and at least we still have jobs"...what a Job did it turn out to be.