Holland | Is Holland hiring right out of school now?

All the more reason for them to try to put camera's in the truck to catch 85% of the incident.

They offer this dock to driver program in my area. It seems like so many companies are willing to spend the money to train people right off the street to get their CDL, because their so desperate.

I had one customer tell me they see a sign looking for drivers that he claims hasn't changed in over 2 yrs. It just another sign of the times.

All the more reason for them to try to put camera's in the truck to catch 85% of the incident.

They offer this dock to driver program in my area. It seems like so many companies are willing to spend the money to train people right off the street to get their CDL, because their so desperate.

I had one customer tell me they see a sign looking for drivers that he claims hasn't changed in over 2 yrs. It just another sign of the times.

seWGCxr.jpg

I think that is my partners son. Wong says he hasn't been to a dentist in 15 years...
He's going to dentist right after Driving school gets done ,guess it was a year course but now it's -15 % shorter year course and he trained on a -15 % speed trans., so it was a Auto trans !
TRUCKERS%20KAM%2020140828%200004F.JPG

He's going to dentist right after Driving school gets done ,guess it was a year course but now it's -15 % shorter year course and he trained on a -15 % speed trans., so it was a Auto trans !

TRUCKERS%20KAM%2020140828%200004F.JPG
I bet a van just brought these guys in for their work release program.
Wish you could see their ankle bracelets.