ABF | Is Implementation on its Way?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
Dam I like this !!!

OTE=TurnCoat;1275159]I'm greedy....and lazy....with an high opinion of myself...therefore, I became a Teamster truck driver. Although I am disgusting in the eyes of some, I am envied by many. Middle Class America was born of the organized labor movement. The new part-time labor movement, being created by big government and corporate america will enslave the next generation. Being blown off the map by Iran may be preferable to working 2 or 3 part-time jobs, then sending over half of it to the government in taxes of one form or the other![/QUOTE]

Hell, I can move 1 bill an hour in granny gear and my jobs protected forever. Company makin hand over fist profits. They owe me!! I'm gonna lay down till I get what I want. We'll show them who's in charge. Does that sound more like it? I just wanna fit in your club go40

Hell, I can move 1 bill an hour in granny gear and my jobs protected forever. Company makin hand over fist profits. They owe me!! I'm gonna lay down till I get what I want. We'll show them who's in charge. Does that sound more like it? I just wanna fit in your club go40
Like I said before troll I give 100% daily no matter what the outcome is.... I am looking to better myself , you will be the 2nd to know if \ when that happens....as for being in my club im not a entry level clerk....troll

Like I said before troll I give 100% daily no matter what the outcome is.... I am looking to better myself , you will be the 2nd to know if \ when that happens....as for being in my club im not a entry level clerk....troll
you give a 100%? Now dammit, your confusing me on how to be a teamster. I thought I had to drag my knuckles across the dock to make a point to my greedy employer.

How am I anti-union? And you still haven't answered my question on greed.
Everyone answered your question... you just refuse to accept the answer because its not what you want to hear....As far as not being union, you side with everything the company says..... But of coarse you will come back with the same response that I dident answer your question...only in your mind

Everyone answered your question... you just refuse to accept the answer because its not what you want to hear....As far as not being union, you side with everything the company says..... But of coarse you will come back with the same response that I dident answer your question...only in your mind

No, you danced around my question. You never gave a direct answer.

I side with everything the company says? So that's why I voted no on the contract?

No, you danced around my question. You never gave a direct answer.

I side with everything the company says? So that's why I voted no on the contract?
You win, answer it anyway you see fit...wait till trollin sees you voted no hes going to destroy his cubicle....

You win, answer it anyway you see fit...wait till trollin sees you voted no hes going to destroy his cubicle....

Lol. You're such a child. Can't give direct answers on anything. I asked a question on how ABF was greedy, no answer. You then assused me of being anti-union, I asked how I'm anti-union, and you could give no specific answer.

You live in a world of broud generalities and emotional hyperbole, unable to give specifics.

Lol. You're such a child. Can't give direct answers on anything. I asked a question on how ABF was greedy, no answer. You then assused me of being anti-union, I asked how I'm anti-union, and you could give no specific answer.

You live in a world of broud generalities and emotional hyperbole, unable to give specifics.
Your right im wrong....you win....im out before you get yet another thread locked down....

To be fair, I looked back to see if I missed your answer.

Nope! I see not one direct answer from you.

Typical of you to side step the point I made.

Please tell us how ABF wanting a contract to favor them more is greedy, but it's not greedy for labor to want the contract to favor them more?

Its a matter of opinion, you do understand we all don't think like you....don't you? Just think if something does happen to abf you will have no problem getting a job with one of abc corps. fine carriers, I can see you in panther shiny wheel double bunk...10-4 good buddy....

you answered it for me, your the bestest... BFF

Seems road drivers have a lot of time on there hands, sorry BFF I have To go to bed , I have to make it happen tomorrow ....

How can I put this.... Don't care... Grow up... Be a man...

drug test may be in order...your not stable.....