Is it a bumpy ride or a crash landing?

NEMF17

TB Lurker
Credits
Everyone you talk to in the barn says "oh it's just a bumpy ride don't worry about it. But mean while I'm sitting at home with no work thinking this is it, and do I get the hell out before the crash landing??? Just currious if anyone else has had these thoughts?!!!!

funny, it was a bumpy ride 2 years ago, then last year was oh,this will pass.now what ...how many mass lay-offs in the last couple of months can one mis- managed compnay have???...and did i hear a give back--does anyone have any info on this?

funny, it was a bumpy ride 2 years ago, then last year was oh,this will pass.now what ...how many mass lay-offs in the last couple of months can one mis- managed compnay have???...and did i hear a give back--does anyone have any info on this?

If you're a driver, there will be no give back unless you vote on it. No need to worry until your are officially approached by a union rep.

In the mean time, don't give them any ideas.

As far as the hysteria about lay-offs, open the blinds and look out the window. EVERYONE IS LAYING OFF!!! The economy is in the tank right now. You work for a company with very little debt, and a nice size nest egg to get thru this.

As far as jumping ship goes, where the hell do you think you're gonna go get a job, esp in this biz????

Just relax, tighten the belt if needed, and for gods sake don't jump out of the frying pan into the fire.:flame:

I couldn't agree more this company is waiting on an event that may come real soon (poss. 30 days from now). Term 52 is picking up new accounts allready, it seems things might be coming back... I hope I could use some O.T.

I am the idiot who was talking about a TEAMSTER driver having to giveback please do not spread that rumor about us!!!

If you're a driver, there will be no give back unless you vote on it. No need to worry until your are officially approached by a union rep.

In the mean time, don't give them any ideas.

As far as the hysteria about lay-offs, open the blinds and look out the window. EVERYONE IS LAYING OFF!!! The economy is in the tank right now. You work for a company with very little debt, and a nice size nest egg to get thru this.

As far as jumping ship goes, where the hell do you think you're gonna go get a job, esp in this biz????

Just relax, tighten the belt if needed, and for gods sake don't jump out of the frying pan into the fire.:flame:

Sound advice my Friend. I echo your comments.

I couldn't agree more this company is waiting on an event that may come real soon (poss. 30 days from now). Term 52 is picking up new accounts allready, it seems things might be coming back... I hope I could use some O.T.

I am the idiot who was talking about a TEAMSTER driver having to giveback please do not spread that rumor about us!!!

The GAP account? New P&D bids are starting the 30th at my term. and there are 2 unassigned bids startiing at 1AM.