TForce | Is it just the Teamsters or is it all unions ???

Johnnybegood said:
This happens at Ups backed by the union now do you think it will change......:rolleyes: . I think some union members are still in the past.....:duh:

I hate to agree but it does happen .

BUT we do have a greivence procees to correct the problem and put misguided management back on track .

I just see them taking full advantage of the situation with you guys . If it's more cost effective they WILL do it .

For you guys who don't trust the union it's gonna be one of those " lesser of two evils " when it comes time to vote . Anyone who thinks UPS , or any other corperate giant for that matter , has their employees welfare as their best intrest had better wake up !

Like any large company,your a number in their system.

If your number makes their numbers for their stock holders your safe.
But if your number falls short than you may become a name thats out the door.

As for me I live,an honest, holy,peaceful, biblical life unto God.
He has my name written in Heaven.

So with that said I owe my life,and living to my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

I don't need any out side organization to look out for my interests thank you.

(Proverbs 3:5 & 6) (KJV) says it all.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart,and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he shall direct thy paths

The best way to acknowledge God is to thank him,and praise him for everything in your life.

Again as for me I'll take God over the Teamsters every day of my life.

Apostolic said:

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart,and lean not unto thine own understanding.

The best way to acknowledge God is to thank him,and praise him for everything in your life.

Has God got something against the Teamsters?

Apostolic said:

But you trust in UPSF to take care of your needs, right. So based on your statement, you should quit UPSF and wait for it to rain manna from heaven. GOD uses things and people to help us and protect us. To take care of his children. But instead of opening up your mind to the possiblities, the benefits, you've turned and walked away.
I trust my LORD and SAVIOR and he gave me a job with a Union company. I thank GOD everyday for the Teamsters and the benefits I recieve from being one. To me, it is a blessing.

PS Isnt the US goverment and "outside organization" Hmmmmmmmmmm!

krash said:
But you trust in UPSF to take care of your needs, right. So based on your statement, you should quit UPSF and wait for it to rain manna from heaven. GOD uses things and people to help us and protect us. To take care of his children. But instead of opening up your mind to the possiblities, the benefits, you've turned and walked away.
I trust my LORD and SAVIOR and he gave me a job with a Union company. I thank GOD everyday for the Teamsters and the benefits I recieve from being one. To me, it is a blessing.

Good Post Krash !

krash said:

Thank you, It couldn't have been said any better.

Every night while I am giving up 2-3 hours free time to the company I pray to God that the company will stop taking all this time away from my family. But he won't listen!!!!!

God answers all prayers but sometimes the answer is NO. God also helps those who help themselves, so if you want to help yourself, vote YES.

wassesname said:
God answers all prayers but sometimes the answer is NO. God also helps those who help themselves, so if you want to help yourself, vote YES.

Patients is a virtue! I kind of feel like its like my dad told me, "If I see you trying I'll help in any means possible, but if your not you are on your own" God's power is limitless, we can't put Him or our faith in a box. Whats the point????

Well God got me my job at Overnite.

I was running up against walls of oportunities.
Being that I'm older,companies prefer younger workers.
Although I have a lot of knowledge,and experence in trucking over all the years i've been working in the LTL industry,I was running into trucking companies that even told me I had no hope of being hired by them.
There was so many LTL's going out of business after deregulation started,and a lot of drivers trying to get on with the remaining union companies.
I couldn't claim age descrimination even though I knew that they were doing it.
There just was so many drivers ,and the local union said they couldn't help.
So everyone was on their own to get what they could get.

I prayed about it.I was lead to aply at Overnite.
The TM took my application,and pretty much said don't call .
If I need you I'll let you know.
I had my pastor,and my church pray for me to get hired by Overnite,on sunday night.

I spared at Yellow the next day (monday)
They told a young driver to come in tuesday,and told me to call to see if they'd have any work for me.

When I got home my wife said the Overnite TM called saying no matter what time I got home to call a number he gave her.
I called,he said to come to the terminal in the morning around 9am,he would hire me.
Than he said I don't know why I'm doing this,but I'll give you a chance.

Well sir I know why,God answers prayer.
If 2 or more ask anything in Jesus name agreeing it will be done.
I give all the thanks to Jesus Christ for I know that I'm still being blessed very good health,and with work at Overnite/UPS freight because of what he did for me,not anything I could do for myself other than believing him in prayer.

I don't trust UPS Freight,or the Teamsters.

I only trust Jesus Christ my church,and my wife in that order.

Apostolic said:
I was running up against walls of oportunities.
Being that I'm older,companies prefer younger workers.
Although I have a lot of knowledge,and experence in trucking over all the years i've been working in the LTL industry,I was running into trucking companies that even told me I had no hope of being hired by them.
There was so many LTL's going out of business after deregulation started,and a lot of drivers trying to get on with the remaining union companies.
I couldn't claim age descrimination even though I knew that they were doing it.
There just was so many drivers ,and the local union said they couldn't help.
So everyone was on their own to get what they could get.

I prayed about it.I was lead to aply at Overnite.
The TM took my application,and pretty much said don't call .
If I need you I'll let you know.
I had my pastor,and my church pray for me to get hired by Overnite,on sunday night.

I spared at Yellow the next day (monday)
They told a young driver to come in tuesday,and told me to call to see if they'd have any work for me.

When I got home my wife said the Overnite TM called saying no matter what time I got home to call a number he gave her.
I called,he said to come to the terminal in the morning around 9am,he would hire me.
Than he said I don't know why I'm doing this,but I'll give you a chance.

Well sir I know why,God answers prayer.
If 2 or more ask anything in Jesus name agreeing it will be done.
I give all the thanks to Jesus Christ for I know that I'm still being blessed very good health,and with work at Overnite/UPS freight because of what he did for me,not anything I could do for myself other than believing him in prayer.

I don't trust UPS Freight,or the Teamsters.

I only trust Jesus Christ my church,and my wife in that order.

You know these women are only with us for the BIG money us truck drivers make, right? Watch 'em closely!!!! JUST A JOKE...Couldn't live without mine with or without Gods help......