ODFL | Is it OD going on strike?

Guys would like to work during the week and be with their families on weekend, weekend work is for city drivers who wish they are linehaul but ain’t ables to hack the lifestyle,, done it many years before I move to the city to settle down
Wow. No, the city driver’s have done their work. So city driver, that brags about all his overtime, his 6 figures needs to stay at home on the weekend. That’s what’s called starting and being on the bottom of the board. Let’s see, all of our board is working. The top covers vacations and the bottom gets runs. Oh one of the new driver’s has worked every night so far from Sunday night. It’s strange also, my sets are getting heavier than before. That’s coming from the south and the shuttle. But then again, I might be taken care of. Damn straight. I give compliments to the people in SEA I deal with or have dealt with. A great crew. Also I compliment my domicile and J, D, M and of course C. Not forgetting my other destination either. Another good crew.

Fly, yea we know your tight with J & D, but give it a little time and from what Ive seen, M will figure out what kind of slacker you are and deal with you like you should have. I think you should spend time learningn how to back pups with a three axle so you can put your trailers up to the dock in OLY and quit complaining it cant be done in all spots. Crap, how does that Mclane driver do it with a three axle and 53 footer? or when the other carrier we shared with do it with several 53"s and sleeper trucks? guess they are more experienced and can do it. Grow up and be a driver like you say you are and start doing your job and quit complaining about your OLY yard, were getting tired of your excuses...PS, M in SEA is doing a good job so there goes your favorite dispatcher who use to take care of you...GOOD LUCK and and get to work and do your full bid!

Fly, yea we know your tight with J & D, but give it a little time and from what Ive seen, M will figure out what kind of slacker you are and deal with you like you should have. I think you should spend time learningn how to back pups with a three axle so you can put your trailers up to the dock in OLY and quit complaining it cant be done in all spots. Crap, how does that Mclane driver do it with a three axle and 53 footer? or when the other carrier we shared with do it with several 53"s and sleeper trucks? guess they are more experienced and can do it. Grow up and be a driver like you say you are and start doing your job and quit complaining about your OLY yard, were getting tired of your excuses...PS, M in SEA is doing a good job so there goes your favorite dispatcher who use to take care of you...GOOD LUCK and and get to work and do your full bid!

Them other trucks were only little w900L’s with 53 foot reefer,, can’t you see fbn got a tandem and pup??

Billy, whats sad is this same action by PDX is what caused drivers to leave SEA a few years ago (The Presidential Election Time frame) only the teams were also running over too. The SEA wild board didnt stand a chance. Seems since PDX lost terminal of the year, J in PDX only cares about his freight and drivers. Everyone has service failures now except PDX..guess thats how the HE wants it..Maybe Corp should take the next step just like they did to his asst. oh wait.."the'll check into it" ..J's answer to everything

Billy, whats sad is this same action by PDX is what caused drivers to leave SEA a few years ago (The Presidential Election Time frame) only the teams were also running over too. The SEA wild board didnt stand a chance. Seems since PDX lost terminal of the year, J in PDX only cares about his freight and drivers. Everyone has service failures now except PDX..guess thats how the HE wants it..Maybe Corp should take the next step just like they did to his asst. oh wait.."the'll check into it" ..J's answer to everything

Very known that place become the crystal palace for the region. Hope things work for you guys, they been adding more drivers in Pdx wouldn’t shock me they give them your bid runs away and say there’s no freight to our guys,,

Damn, you didn’t hear. I just drop the set. I can’t go into the Terminal in OLY. I don’t back in any doors. Oak and Pennisula get mad cuz my dropped set blocks the street. Then in SEA I have everything pre hooked. Coming home I drop everything as a set. I don’t even fuel my tractor. In PDX we have a fuel monkey do it. Hahahaha. You know Knuckle, I back into every door in Olympia. I’ve watched McClane, there’s a reason why their on the end. Par 4, they didn’t have 53’s and a gear pile across from them. I suggest that you know what you are speaking of before you rant. Yes, I objected to the twin in the beginning. Now I’d have it no other way. As far as PDX do what they do with dispatch, I’m not sure. Hell, there’s only 3 or 4 original driver’s left. I don’t know hardly anyone. Now quit being jealous of my reserved parking at Hooters. That is costing me a pretty penny.

Holy cow! What a soap box! Ya know if you guys have things to say be men and say it his face not behind a keyboard! Anyways same thing happens at any terminal that has line haul dispatch, the 3 regional dispatch terminals that I have been to all take care of their drivers first. Sucks but it is what it is, not just PDX. One thing I have noticed over the years, is the ones who don't bitch all the time seem to get taken care of. SEA does seem to get crapped on a lot because they are the end of the line, OD should do something about it cause in the 6 years I have been here its the same story with SEA and I do know some of the ones who quit a few years ago. Its like groundhog day.

Holy cow! What a soap box! Ya know if you guys have things to say be men and say it his face not behind a keyboard! Anyways same thing happens at any terminal that has line haul dispatch, the 3 regional dispatch terminals that I have been to all take care of their drivers first. Sucks but it is what it is, not just PDX. One thing I have noticed over the years, is the ones who don't bitch all the time seem to get taken care of. SEA does seem to get crapped on a lot because they are the end of the line, OD should do something about it cause in the 6 years I have been here its the same story with SEA and I do know some of the ones who quit a few years ago. Its like groundhog day.

Em two boys know exactly who each other are and pass each other every night,, don’t ever call them keyboard warriors. Got to give em that respect, I see fbn in my yard, but I keep on my way and got early appts to make

Em two boys know exactly who each other are and pass each other every night,, don’t ever call them keyboard warriors. Got to give em that respect, I see fbn in my yard, but I keep on my way and got early appts to make

Looks like a keyboard warrior to me, Trucking Boards is not the place to air their personal dirty laundry.