Estes | Is it pretty slow for this time of year?

I seen some of those Chicago special Volvo trucks with there fog lights a running 1 on one burnt out running doubles going across 80 last a day ago, been seeing alot of them lately, I just look and reminds me of the good ol days sitting in a hotel for hours while when you get out finally you see those guys pulling out of a yard.

It's s l o o o w w w
It's not slow in Chicago, getting cut on time almost daily and chock full of hourly going to Elgin, north Chicago..... Although the day does seem to go a lot slower with the hell i go through hooking sets, finding trailers, getting cut off by the wannabe race car drivers going through the yard.

Damn it to hell, quit complaining. Next month y'all will be saying you need time off.. Jesus Christ..
There are two people who never get satisfied, a ***** and a truck driver... Blah.. Blah..Blah...

Damn it to hell, quit complaining. Next month y'all will be saying you need time off.. Jesus Christ..
There are two people who never get satisfied, a :censored: and a truck driver... Blah.. Blah..Blah...

I've had the majority of my vacation request turned down just to have two layovers the same week of 20+ hrs. I was told we were short handed and corporate said one one guy off at a time. I'm getting really aggravated. Gonna grind out another year and see how things work out. I can roll with almost anything but I don't like to be bull crapped with, and don't like seeing other companies hauling our freight. It's a slap in the face.

There are two people who never get satisfied, a :censored: and a truck driver... Blah.. Blah..Blah...
Do you know the difference between puppies and truck drivers ? Usually after about 6 months or so, puppies stop whining...