Central Transport | Is it time to merge the Vitran/CT forums?

Is it time to merge the Vitran/CT forums?

• Total voters
My two cents but I think it a good idea to keep this up till things have been completely assimilated. Too many questions still being asked and it's much easier to keep them under the Vitran title. IMHO

Is it time to merge the Vitran/CT forums?

Public Poll....

If you ask me, it seems like this merger is kind of a sensitive issue for a lot of Vitran drivers.
So the Vitran drivers can have a place to vent for the time being, maybe the Vitran
board should be kept up for a while. Maybe til spring, or summer

whenever jeff says it's time that's good with me, i'm about done with c.t. and it's not soon enough. some drivers are really cool at my terminal and some don't like us being there, guess they feel threatened or jealous (who knows or cares). this company is just run **** poor, they treat their employees and customers the same. had a good time here talking to the old pjax/vitran employees, good luck in 2014.

whenever jeff says it's time that's good with me, i'm about done with c.t. and it's not soon enough. some drivers are really cool at my terminal and some don't like us being there, guess they feel threatened or jealous (who knows or cares). this company is just run **** poor, they treat their employees and customers the same. had a good time here talking to the old pjax/vitran employees, good luck in 2014.
We can still PM to see how our brothers are doing.