is it time

NO !! The party maybe just be starting !!! We need to know who may need to go and testify about the closing of NCT if so .. Also the 401k moneys that are still on hold ..Now , why did the Jevic people get the moneys when they closed asap ? And also if the people at ICX may go UNION !! After all 4 of the people did vote yes is what they had said ..1500 employees left out in the dark .. Is that the American dream ?? when other know what was about to happen ... you still have over 900 looking at the post here .. people are checking on this for some answers .. Who may have the answers ?? JS hope your lunch was good ...why !!

Everyone was forewarned NCT would not be a union company."They cant do that",they were told,by outsiders....Well,they did and many people lost their jobs.I think they were headed that way anyway,but the union threat expedited the process.As far as lawsuits against NCT goes,im sure they dotted their I,s and crossed their T,s and can show a judge,"they had no alternative"(wink,wink).Maybe we can change the forum name to ICX

NO !! The party maybe just be starting !!! We need to know who may need to go and testify about the closing of NCT if so .. Also the 401k moneys that are still on hold ..Now , why did the Jevic people get the moneys when they closed asap ? And also if the people at ICX may go UNION !! After all 4 of the people did vote yes is what they had said ..1500 employees left out in the dark .. Is that the American dream ?? when other know what was about to happen ... you still have over 900 looking at the post here .. people are checking on this for some answers .. Who may have the answers ?? JS hope your lunch was good ...why !!
Don't be afraid of the Boneyard, eventually we all end up their! "All are welcome" We from Jevic and many other company's still communicate with each other.. its time to cross over look into the light...

Everyone was forewarned NCT would not be a union company."They cant do that",they were told,by outsiders....Well,they did and many people lost their jobs.I think they were headed that way anyway,but the union threat expedited the process.As far as lawsuits against NCT goes,im sure they dotted their I,s and crossed their T,s and can show a judge,"they had no alternative"(wink,wink).Maybe we can change the forum name to ICX

The only thing the Union Organization did was to momentarily take the Execs attention away from dealing with a more serious situation regarding their poor decisions with the financial aspects of the company which ultimately put NCT out of business! With regards to the appeal in Washington DC the Judge there ruled in favor with the Philadelphia Judge. The remaining 6 votes were opened and the vote passed in favor of the Yes Votes. Even though we cannot carry out our association with the Union I am happy to have been part of the whole Organization Situation. Some NCT drivers have gone on to Union Jobs and are experiencing the Benefits related to being a Union member! As far as ICX goes it's Harry's way of taking care of his Elite Fleet so to speak by convincing his friends and owners of Gully/ICX to open an east coast division. Remember Three Strikes your out! Only time will tell! Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!

The only thing the Union Organization did was to momentarily take the Execs attention away from dealing with a more serious situation regarding their poor decisions with the financial aspects of the company which ultimately put NCT out of business! With regards to the appeal in Washington DC the Judge there ruled in favor with the Philadelphia Judge. The remaining 6 votes were opened and the vote passed in favor of the Yes Votes. Even though we cannot carry out our association with the Union I am happy to have been part of the whole Organization Situation. Some NCT drivers have gone on to Union Jobs and are experiencing the Benefits related to being a Union member! As far as ICX goes it's Harry's way of taking care of his Elite Fleet so to speak by convincing his friends and owners of Gully/ICX to open an east coast division. Remember Three Strikes your out! Only time will tell! Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!

I was mistaken the ballots are to be opened Monday at 10 am

And who cares about the 6 it's all water under the bridge now and prob for the better. I hope the people who ran us into the ground are still out of work.

Make no mistake, the union killed this company......
Just like the thousands of others.....
if they stayed away NCT would be here today......
Very sad...