Yellow | Is now the time to stand up and take a stand or again give in and do nothing!

Let the banks make concesions on the loan agreements , if not close the doors. Then they get nothing . We cannot be the ones to pay for mismanagement.We do our part day in and out. Voted no twice and will again , I am not afraid to let it all go. There is life after YRC!!!:kicking:

Let the banks make concesions on the loan agreements , if not close the doors. Then they get nothing . We cannot be the ones to pay for mismanagement.We do our part day in and out. Voted no twice and will again , I am not afraid to let it all go. There is life after YRC!!!:kicking:

Your so right we need to vote no this time .Think for a minute how much 1.4 billion dollars is 1 thousand 4 hundred million dollars that's what the banks ( JP Morgan) will be walking away from if they don't refinance . What is this company worth at auction maybe 40 million . No they need to give us something more than 5 more years of the same . If they shut down fine but if we take this plan morale will be so low it wont be long before we shut down anyway.

If we keep giving, they will keep taking! I would like to know where the $3.5 billion is that we already gave to them to pay off the $1.5 billion 5 years ago??!!
In Denver, YRC paid on the lease of the old Roadway building for four years and that cost them $3 million for a building to set empty!

I call their bluff, shut the place down if the banks will not stop stealing from us. The banks are no better than the Enron SCUM !! The YRC investors are just stealing it from us in a legal way!!

309 YRC Chicago

The tax on the Chicago Ridge il terminal 301, Which has been empty for 3 or 4 years now is 1.3 million .

Your so right we need to vote no this time .Think for a minute how much 1.4 billion dollars is 1 thousand 4 hundred million dollars that's what the banks ( JP Morgan) will be walking away from if they don't refinance . What is this company worth at auction maybe 40 million . No they need to give us something more than 5 more years of the same . If they shut down fine but if we take this plan morale will be so low it wont be long before we shut down anyway.

If you can't pay your hospital bill because you don't have the money, and the Hospital reduces your bill, then what did you do with all the money the Hospital gave you when they cut your bill?

hairs2u,

You have summed it up perfectly. I hope everyone reads your comments. No one could have said better. You make me proud!!!!

The tax on the Chicago Ridge il terminal 301, Which has been empty for 3 or 4 years now is 1.3 million .
And the banks know if they foreclose on yrc, they will be on the hook for all these bills and more (insurance, maintenance, etc) until they can liquidate them. And that may take years!

Uh, I do get whats going on Sir but you missed the jist of my speech and that is this shouldn't be a one way street and a discussion between employees and the company instead of the company issuing a take it or leave it offer.