Is Obama trying to get Americans killed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Obama plan to still bring in Syrian refugees after Paris attacks increases GOP concerns, fears.
    The Obama administration said Sunday it will continue to bring Syrian refugees into the U.S., amid reports that at least one of the Paris attackers slipped through Europe’s system and concerns about “gaping holes” impacting America’s screening process.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-refugees-after-paris-attacks-increases-gop/

2. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Either that or maybe he is as stupid as we think he is, I say the latter, the guy's as dumb as a stump.

Ice Rider and Northern Flash like this.
  3. Gilly

Gilly Banned

Maybe the Arab monies giving to the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund is beginning to pay off already.

Clinton agreed, “The administration originally said 10,000,” she said. But she wanted even more than Obama. “I said we should go to 65,000 but only if we have as careful a screening and vetting process as we can imagine, whatever resources it takes.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/239894-...ector-saying-it-cannot-adequately-check-them/

DCM_Doc likes this.
  4. Rastus

The governors of Alabama and Michigan on Sunday announced that they would not accept refugees from the Syrian civil war, in the wake of Friday's terror attack.

Also word is governor as Texas joined them as well. :fan: :usa2::usa::usa2:

5. Rastus

ABFer likes this.
  6. SuperCourse

I contacted both my Senators and my Representative this morning urging them to block refugees. Let's hope this is a trend.

Woody, Bubba74, ABFer and 3 others like this.
  7. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

The governor or Arkansas announced today he will not accept Syrian immigrants since it is impossible to vet all of them.

ABFer, Rastus and JIM BOB like this.
  8. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  9. DCM_Doc

I will probably disagree with you on this. This will help achieve his goal to turn this country into an Islamic State. He knows exactly what he is doing. Hitlery said she wants to bring in even more than the Islamist in Chief has proposed accepting.

Rastus likes this.
  10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Can a Governor of a state refuse entrance to anyone ?
    Seems strange to me

pilot87 and ABFer like this.
  11. Rastus

Hey Barry: :butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss: right here!
    Michigan and Alabama were the first states in the country to refuse relocating Syrian refugees on Sunday, and they have now been joined by Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Indiana, Illinois, Massachusetts, Ohio, Arizona, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin, Mississippi and New Hampshire, some of which say more information is needed before accepting
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/states-refuse-accept-syrian-refugees-wake/story?id=35231800

12. SuperCourse

Refugees are usually relocated with the assistance of many state agencies, I doubt that states are obligated to provide assistance, at least they shouldn't be.

13. SuperCourse

You can add Maine to the list, thank you Governor LePage.

14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

If Obama dumps these refugees into any state, the state should load them back up on to busses and ship them to Washington D.C. and drop them off at the fence around the White House. Let those elitists bastards deal with them.

jimmy g and Ice Rider like this.
  15. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

Well one of the things I learned watching a portion of the debate Friday was that to Hillary, Saunders, and O'Malley "more is better" with regards to these refugees, pandering knows no bounds with these simps, but on the other hand this country and their minimum wage plans will be so over run with good $15.00 an hour jobs we'll need every one of them.

DCM_Doc likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

From what I've gathered from the Democrat debates so far, if it hurts American citizens, the Democrat candidates are all for it.

Ice Rider likes this.
  17. SuperCourse

I don't know how this will fly with the elitist left, self loathing, guilt ridden, wealthy white folks along coastal Maine, they'll want to throw them a big Welcome To Maine party at the university then shuttle them off to an impoverished inland community after the photo-op is over.

18. DCM_Doc

People in this state remember Jimmy Carter sending Cuban criminals to Fort Chafee when Castro emptied his prisons. He wouldn't let law abiding Cubans come here to join their relatives who had made a better life for their families. He jumped at the chance give criminals the boot & have them come here to continue their life of crime & live off the taxpayers.
    We are a nation of immigrants. Very few of us are true Native Americans. In the past those who came here were hard working people who contributed to society. Many came here to escape an oppressive government & were appreciative of the opportunities this country has for those with the work ethic. We are currently being overrun by those looking for handouts.
    Too many of the Syrians don't fit the description of people we need.

Northern Flash likes this.
  19. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm watching to see how it's enforced.

20. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I do appreciate the gesture by all of these governors saying they will not allow the refugees in

the problem is, every state in the union is beholden to DCgrad

No refugees, no highway funds, or medicare payments, etc...

Grandma will be pretty pissed when Barry withholds social security because Arkansas refuses refugees
    Don't think Barry wont do it, public opinion does not matter to him, its all about the agenda

jimmy g likes this.