R&L | Is R+L cleaning house or is it a blood-bath?

Sounds like there is a whole lot of shaking going on...Don't worry about VPs from YRC...If they can sell, they will...If not they will be gone...Happy New Year to all you guys and gals...

Sounds like there is a whole lot of shaking going on...Don't worry about VPs from YRC...If they can sell, they will...If not they will be gone...Happy New Year to all you guys and gals...

boxboss, service center manager from con-way.. you show alot of interest in R L ??

boxboss, service center manager from con-way.. you show alot of interest in R L ??

Anyone in this industry who doesn't keep their eyes and ears on the competition,or watching for a better opportunity is foolish. And remember R&L is still growing out west, many are watching.
I still keep and eye on what goes on,as I have many friends at R&L, Con-Way, New Penn, and some who are still independent.

Why bring this up after 3 months??? He has been upstanding with his posts, and has had no problems stating his ties in other threads.

Anyone in this industry who doesn't keep their eyes and ears on the competition,or watching for a better opportunity is foolish. And remember R&L is still growing out west, many are watching.
I still keep and eye on what goes on,as I have many friends at R&L, Con-Way, New Penn, and some who are still independent.

Why bring this up after 3 months??? He has been upstanding with his posts, and has had no problems stating his ties in other threads.

Very well stated my Friend

I take it you are talking about the old dominion terminal in dallas. it is huge,from what i can tell as big or bigger than rl dallas.if our large yards lack anything, its enough lights in the yard. our large yards are pretty dark away from the buildings.i realize light cost to burn, but we could use a few at wil.dls,atl,etc.could use some asphalt at mus,dca,etc.muskogee yard is ridiculous,holes and mud or dust.

I take it you are talking about the old dominion terminal in dallas. it is huge,from what i can tell as big or bigger than rl dallas.if our large yards lack anything, its enough lights in the yard. our large yards are pretty dark away from the buildings.i realize light cost to burn, but we could use a few at wil.dls,atl,etc.could use some asphalt at mus,dca,etc.muskogee yard is ridiculous,holes and mud or dust.
Yeah, OD is nice also, but I was refering to the R and L terminal.