FedEx Freight | Is the intouch line still open?

BigFeet

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know if the intouch line is still open? I havent seen the number or heard any information about it for a while.

Ya know I think it is gone.
But we are still here , get it off your chest
and we can all talk about it BigFeet.

Sorry not for sure.

No Pompano I'm not sure .
I have not heard anyone talk about it for some time now.
If anyone knows for sure post the number please.

Here you go BigFeet.
HR this is a live person.
800-874-4723 X2769

and the Alert Line is (New name for in touch)
866-423-3339

HR told me that you don't have to tell them your name and they would rather you call them first before the Alert Line which will go to Memphis first and then to us if I understood the nice lady that I spoke to in GO. Good luck with what ever you need to take care of driver.
Smokestack :USA:

FedEx Frt. Alert Line

Smokestack said:
Here you go BigFeet.
800-874-4723 X2769

866-423-3339

BigFeet did this work for you ?

How do you alert the people who need to know about a dangerous driver? He is going to give us (on this run and others) a bad name... He's already supposedly on probation for a 68 in a 45 zone.. And he continues... Among other trouble making things,,

Smokestack said:
Here you go BigFeet.
800-874-4723 X2769

866-423-3339

Same way as I said .

I think it is a last resort if the Open Door policy fails to work. Or if you want to report something anonymously that is going on.:shifty:

your right they want you to call them first cause they dont want to have to answer to memphis and i heard that if you call that alert line make sure that you punch *67 first then dial the number they suppose to have caller id set up.but do the right thing dont waste your time with harrison if you got a problem call memphis the only way to get it straight.

When I call roadway I use *67 and my number still shows up on there caller ID. There is a way to un block it no matter what you do.

I called once to stop the terminal management from making me call in every two hours starting at 8 am and at about 4 pm they would tell me that there wasn't anything for me to do so they needed me to run the road!! and most of the time it was a 10 hour (542 miles rt)

you can Beat they knew exactly who called it in i was on the bottom of the board ........
I got rude comments from the ccm for about 2 months
i guess he must have gotten a corp *** reaming.
but never had the problem again now he remembers to look at the vac board every day and plans ahead..... at least the guys that have come in under me get a heads up 24 to 48 hours ahead before they have to run the road.:rockon: