FedEx Freight | Is the intouch line still open?

elfman69 said:
I called once to stop the terminal management from making me call in every two hours starting at 8 am and at about 4 pm they would tell me that there wasn't anything for me to do so they needed me to run the road!! and most of the time it was a 10 hour (542 miles rt)

you can Beat they knew exactly who called it in i was on the bottom of the board ........
I got rude comments from the ccm for about 2 months
i guess he must have gotten a corp *** reaming.
but never had the problem again now he remembers to look at the vac board every day and plans ahead..... at least the guys that have come in under me get a heads up 24 to 48 hours ahead before they have to run the road.:rockon:

elfman, keep in mind that DOT regulations require you to have 10 hours of UNINTERUPTED rest between work calls.

If they are not giving you this, they are in violation of DOT rules

Toxic said:
When I call roadway I use *67 and my number still shows up on there caller ID. There is a way to un block it no matter what you do.

Everybody has got your number Toxic there is no hiding for you Mr. Toxic.

princess said:
I think it is a last resort if the Open Door policy fails to work. Or if you want to report something anonymously that is going on.:shifty:

BTW the open door policy does not work because there is the thing called the
''revenge policy''.
(It's a secert , shhhh)

My intouch number

My intouch number is 1-800-DOCK-STEWARD...he is my help and support in time of trouble. :red_bandana:

Smokestack said:
Everybody has got your number Toxic there is no hiding for you Mr. Toxic.
I had paint chips when I was young. You need to wear a helmet when you ride. Your head can't take all the abuse.....:shutup2: :shutup2: